• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Multiple icici credit cards applicability on offers

dheerajb

TF Buzz
Hi
If I have multiple icici credit cards (non amazon pay), can I use each card independently on instant discount offers? Or are all the cards considered as one.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi
If I have multiple icici credit cards (non amazon pay), can I use each card independently on instant discount offers? Or are all the cards considered as one.
The only main purpose for having multiple ICICI cards is : to use them independently during offer period..
other than this they are almost all equal with respect to other benefits.. Please don't ask about reaward rates..
Enjoy ICICIng with all the cards you got !!

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Each card is considered different, and you can avail discount separately per card. But sometimes you need to be careful few E-commerce websites even have per account limitation on how much discount you can avail. If it is an instant discount, you can see if you are getting discount or not at checkout page, it becomes tricky if it is a cashback scenario, better to use different accounts with different cards in that scenario in that case.