• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long it takes to get Kotak Pre-Approved CC offers for new 811 account?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just a few days ago , I opened Kotak 811 Account . What is the general timeframe for me to start getting LTF Credit Card offers ? I will be using this account for paying my CC Bills for now .
So , Kindly Share your Experiences in this thread and tell us what Pre-approved card did you get as a 811 Customer ? also let me know if there is a process to get LTF White Card Upgrade from another Kotak Credit Card ?

Solution
Just a few days ago , I opened Kotak 811 Account . What is the general timeframe for me to start getting LTF Credit Card offers ? I will be using this account for paying my CC Bills for now .
So , Kindly Share your Experiences in this thread and tell us what Pre-approved card did you get as a 811 Customer ? also let me know if there is a process to get LTF White Card Upgrade from another Kotak Credit Card ?
Minimum six months required to get pre approved card, myself opened account with Kotak on 2019 within six months received preapproved league platinum card offer hence I applied process as usual same physical verification was happened both office and residence card application submit to receipt of card is 15 days, now they...

Arcade

TF Buzz
Finally got the pre-approved offer in my app and netbanking but when I click on it, this link has expired error pops up. Any idea on what to do next or Is this a sign to wait for a higher variant card? 🥹

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220715-231241.png
    Screenshot_20220715-231241.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20220715-231356.png
    Screenshot_20220715-231356.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 73

Arcade

TF Buzz
how old is the account ..?
Opened the account I think In August/September last year, kept barely anything in it as it was linked to a number which I didn't use. Got it changed last month and then did a few transactions here and there, also kept around 20k but only for a month and got this offer today.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Finally got the pre-approved offer in my app and netbanking but when I click on it, this link has expired error pops up. Any idea on what to do next or Is this a sign to wait for a higher variant card? 🥹
Contact customer care btw photo says they will contact you. Btw this was offered ltf?

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Hello @StanRoute66 ,

Hope you have gotten all your doubts cleared.

I also have a Kotak Bank account since 2016. Initially I had opened a salary account but the account was in dormant since 2019-20. In March 2022 I downgraded it to Neo variant (Zero balance account).

Since Jan 2022, Kotak employee kept pestering me to apply for League Credit card but I did not apply because there were some disputes on CIBIL. I wanted to clear the disputes first and then apply.

Till May, it was showing, that I had League in pre-approved status. And after that it changed to pre-qualified offer.
Since it took more than 6 months to resolve disputes with CIBIL, I did not apply.

But now that I am finally ready to apply there are no pre-approved offers from Kotak despite I am living in a serviceable area (Pune).

Will there be any pre-approved offers in future? How long should have to wait? Should I continue transacting from this account or leave it be?

@Batmanbaba please provide your views as well since you have gone through this condition as I read here somewhere.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Hello @StanRoute66 ,

I also have a Kotak Bank account since 2016. Initially I had opened a salary account but the account was in dormant since 2019-20. In March 2022 I downgraded it to Neo variant (Zero balance account).

Since Jan 2022, Kotak employee kept pestering me to apply for League Credit card but I did not apply because there were some disputes on CIBIL. I wanted to clear the disputes first and then apply.

Till May, it was showing, that I had League in pre-approved status. And after that it changed to pre-qualified offer.
Since it took more than 6 months to resolve disputes with CIBIL, I did not apply.

But now that I am finally ready to apply there are no pre-approved offers from Kotak despite I am living in a serviceable area (Pune).

Will there be any pre-approved offers in future? How long should have to wait? Should I continue transacting from this account or leave it be?

@Batmanbaba please provide your views as well since you have gone through this condition as I read here somewhere.
The only option is to wait... If you are willing to take a cibil hit u can directly apply but dont expect ltf...

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello @StanRoute66 ,

Transact heavily to get a higher variant card LTF .