• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long it takes to get Kotak Pre-Approved CC offers for new 811 account?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just a few days ago , I opened Kotak 811 Account . What is the general timeframe for me to start getting LTF Credit Card offers ? I will be using this account for paying my CC Bills for now .
So , Kindly Share your Experiences in this thread and tell us what Pre-approved card did you get as a 811 Customer ? also let me know if there is a process to get LTF White Card Upgrade from another Kotak Credit Card ?

Solution
Just a few days ago , I opened Kotak 811 Account . What is the general timeframe for me to start getting LTF Credit Card offers ? I will be using this account for paying my CC Bills for now .
So , Kindly Share your Experiences in this thread and tell us what Pre-approved card did you get as a 811 Customer ? also let me know if there is a process to get LTF White Card Upgrade from another Kotak Credit Card ?
Minimum six months required to get pre approved card, myself opened account with Kotak on 2019 within six months received preapproved league platinum card offer hence I applied process as usual same physical verification was happened both office and residence card application submit to receipt of card is 15 days, now they...

AsB

TF Ace
That usually comes with very good limit. My dad got it with 5 lakh limit even though all his other cards are max 1.5L.
Maybe. But, my cousin who also has a salary account with ICICI bank, and earns around 7 lpa, got limit of 60k. I used to earn less than 1/3rd . HDFC gave me 1L and SBI 82k. In HDFC , I had entered a higher salary bracket, even though I did not earn that much.
However, my cousin that I talked about, got Flipkart card with limit of Rs 46000. I got 25k. Dont know the issue with Axis

Last edited:

Arcade

TF Buzz
Maybe. But, my cousin who also has a salary account with ICICI bank, and earns around 7 lpa, got limit of 60k. I used to earn less than 1/3rd . HDFC gave me 1L and SBI 82k. In HDFC , I had entered a higher salary bracket, even though I did earn that much.
However, my cousin that I talked about, got Flipkart card with limit of Rs 46000. I got 25k. Dont know the issue with Axis
I definitely don't understand the systems banks have, like I maintained 5k in my HDFC and must have done like 4 transactions from that account but still got the cc offer while I have been maintaining upwards of 4L in my IDFC account which I've had since start of 2020 and still no pre-approved offer. Wonder if age is a factor cause I'm only 20. Who knows. 🤷‍♂️

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is the exact same reason I also opened 811.
I'm surprised that how come our agenda is so similar.
You have done exactly what you were supposed to do, now do the transaction regularly in the account, doesn't matter how, may be UPI may be Debit Card.

BUT DON'T EVER TAKE THAT 811 FD CARD, EVEN IF YOU GET THE INVITATION WITHIN NEXT 3 MONTHS OF OPENING THE ACCOUNT. ELSE YOU WILL NOT BE OFFERED ANY MORE CARD FOR SURE AS @Batmanbaba IS SUFFERRING NOW.

So just wait for 6 month & let me once you started getting offers. Kotak rolls out offers on every Quarter.
I'm also in the same que as you are. :)
Glad we started this 811 project together and got our goal met very soon .
I was looking for this thread , today i got it .

I am already holding league platinum card from 1.5 months. Today I received a call that please confirm your delivery address for your kotak card, I told him I am already having one, then he said you are pre-approved for this card too, to which I denied straightaway( as kotak provides one card to one customer).
After 3 minutes, i received an SMS to give my consent to process my application. As i opened the link, I was directed to this page.
If i don't give my consent to process this application, will they make any cibil enquiry??

photo_2022-07-13_14-19-04.jpg

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I am already holding league platinum card from 1.5 months. Today I received a call that please confirm your delivery address for your kotak card, I told him I am already having one, then he said you are pre-approved for this card too, to which I denied straightaway( as kotak provides one card to one customer).
After 3 minutes, i received an SMS to give my consent to process my application. As i opened the link, I was directed to this page.
If i don't give my consent to process this application, will they make any cibil enquiry??

photo_2022-07-13_14-19-04.jpg
Yaha ek ni mil rha hai.... And on other hand.... Kotak wale lage pade hue hai...