• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How Can We Increase The Credit Limit In HDFC Bank Without The ITR/Salary Slip (Form 16)?

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
Dear Community Members

My Mother Is Having HDFC Bank Easy EMI Credit Card With A Limit Of Rs. 43,000. This Card Was Issued In September Of 2020. By This Help Of This Card Now She Is Having The SBI Credit Card With A Limit Of 1,00,000. But HDFC Is Not Giving An Option To Increase The Limit & I Am Unable To Send The Documents To Chennai Office As We Don't Want To Give ITR/Form 16(Salary Slip). So How Can The Limit Of HDFC Card Can Be Increased.

Experts Do Share Their Tips

Thanking You In Advance :)

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Dear Community Members

My Mother Is Having HDFC Bank Easy EMI Credit Card With A Limit Of Rs. 43,000. This Card Was Issued In September Of 2020. By This Help Of This Card Now She Is Having The SBI Credit Card With A Limit Of 1,00,000. But HDFC Is Not Giving An Option To Increase The Limit & I Am Unable To Send The Documents To Chennai Office As We Don't Want To Give ITR/Form 16(Salary Slip). So How Can The Limit Of HDFC Card Can Be Increased.

Experts Do Share Their Tips

Thanking You In Advance :)
You can check this twitter thread to get an idea. Posted by @jay