• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Hotel available on MMT but not available in SmartBuy

PSY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Today I was trying to book a hotel through SmartBuy platform (Infinia). But strangely I couldn't find this hotel on SmartBuy website even though it is available on MMT portal.

Anyone else faced this issue? Or knows a method to circumvent this?

PS: This is the link on MMT page - Kayaloram - MMT.

Aditya12

TF Premier
Yes I have noticed. Also the prices are slightly higher on smartbuy. Unfortunately I do not know of a workaround. I just use smartbuy to use my points for flight/hotel bookings.

Reactions: PSY

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Today I was trying to book a hotel through SmartBuy platform (Infinia). But strangely I couldn't find this hotel on SmartBuy website even though it is available on MMT portal.

Anyone else faced this issue? Or knows a method to circumvent this?

PS: This is the link on MMT page - Kayaloram - MMT.
This is not a hotel, its a room in the villa. that’s probably why.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Oh, so SmartBuy doesn't show any villa properties?

But why does it differentiate it? Should have simply fetched whatever is available on the aggregator portals.
villa/hostels/homestays are not shown in smartbuy (I know, its pathetic). Its same for EMT, cleartrip and goibibo as well (on smartbuy)

when they say hotel booking, they mean HOTEL ONLY booking and nothing else

Sriim

TF Premier
villa/hostels/homestays are not shown in smartbuy (I know, its pathetic). Its same for EMT, cleartrip and goibibo as well (on smartbuy)

when they say hotel booking, they mean HOTEL ONLY booking and nothing else
This is not correct. I've booked both villas and homestays using smartbuy. It's more random than that. I've not found even some hotels in smartbuy that were there in MMT

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is not correct. I've booked both villas and homestays using smartbuy. It's more random than that. I've not found even some hotels in smartbuy that were there in MMT
this has not been the case for me... Hostel and villa which are available across mmt and goibibo were absent... this happened at least 3/4 times in the span of last 2 year