• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Horrible experience with Kotak Indian Oil Card

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Kotak has one of the worst customer support. I got my card around 15th Feb and did a transaction of 320/- on my IOCL card on 16th Feb at the IOCL pump. The transaction took five days to show under settled transactions. After that, I checked the reward points section and found no reward points had been credited. I contacted customer care, and first, they told me that since it is a minimal transaction(what do they expect fuel transaction to be ???), it might be a miss from their end, and they will check with the internal team and come back. The bill was generated on 25th Feb, and still, no reward points are showing up. On again reaching to them, they have the same response that they are figuring out why it didn't get credited. I did not get the accelerated reward points nor the fuel surcharge of 1%.

I am thinking of closing the card now. This sort of customer support is horrible for end consumers.

Who called you? And did you ask for reward points for transactions made via UPI at iocl pumps?
So Kotak Customer care strikes again, I called again today to enquire if my card was indeed First Year Free or not, surprisingly I was told it is not, later I called again to check which month it will ce charged , the executive told its first year free, next year it will be charged, I asked again about fuel rewards point he told rewards point gets credited as soon as bill is settled and not need to wait. So everytime they say a different statement, they cannot be relied upon. They have 0 product knowledge. I have written one formal complaint about joining fees if they do not give satisfactory response I will reach the Ombudsman. I have screenshot of page showing 0 joining fees at Kotak cards.

@VISHESH_BANSAL Out of nowhere something around 700 reward points credited again yesterday night and also received surcharge waiver again on IOCL card :ROFLMAO:
Once you complained about a IOCL pump rewards not getting credited does it start working for that pump next time onwards or everytime you need to reach to them, if its going to be every time case, I would rather prefer moving to Axis IOCL or something. I already have axis my zone, took this to explore offers on Kotak

nodalofficer@kotak.com
Escalate seriously and mention of misleading the customers
Had a word with nodal today again
RP's not getting credited are due to technical glitches which they hope to fix it by nov end.
Right now for people who have IOCL card, kotak is calculating the RP's manually and assigned a dedicated employee to do so as per PNO.
Her only work is to calculate RP's and credit them to the customers.:LOL:

D₹V

TF Prestige
RP's not getting credited are due to technical glitches which they hope to fix it by nov end.
Right now for people who have IOCL card, kotak is calculating the RP's manually and assigned a dedicated employee to do so as per PNO.
To mere 2X RP credit hone ka karan ye mohtarma hai 😍✨.

I
I some how feel he is bluffing. How is it possible to calculate manually for everyone. They are doing it for those who are complaining. And they launched a half baked product. And I guess by November end he might say they will fix it by Jan 2024. What were they doing till now? I hope he doesn't say so.