• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Horrible experience with Kotak Indian Oil Card

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Kotak has one of the worst customer support. I got my card around 15th Feb and did a transaction of 320/- on my IOCL card on 16th Feb at the IOCL pump. The transaction took five days to show under settled transactions. After that, I checked the reward points section and found no reward points had been credited. I contacted customer care, and first, they told me that since it is a minimal transaction(what do they expect fuel transaction to be ???), it might be a miss from their end, and they will check with the internal team and come back. The bill was generated on 25th Feb, and still, no reward points are showing up. On again reaching to them, they have the same response that they are figuring out why it didn't get credited. I did not get the accelerated reward points nor the fuel surcharge of 1%.

I am thinking of closing the card now. This sort of customer support is horrible for end consumers.

Sriim

TF Premier
I'm using BOB HPCL Energie. Got Kotak IOCL card as backup since i got it LTF. Anyone using regularly and getting points? Read in another thread that points are getting credited automatically if used in ITPS machine

Last edited:

Sriim

TF Premier
My Kotak IOCL credit card was approved on March 21st. I've still not received any communication on dispatch yet. Any guidance on how long does it usually take to get delivered?

Update - got delivered today (March 26). But no intimation of dispatch, directly got call from courier delivery partner

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Then tell me why Axis Bank exists ? To experience hell on Earth ?
It is still better than
ICICI
SBI
HDFC
Bob
Credit card line-up
Even after devaluation

Earlier returns were crazy & too good to be sustained for long.

People leaving axis not because it is scap but trust factor.
Most of card still make sense to most