• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Saving Account to Salary Account

srai98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone!
I had a HDFC Digisave youth account and had given a request in my branch to convert it into salary account. 5 days later they confirmed it is converted but is there any way I can verify if my account is upgraded to salary account? Also in Sep month I would be charged debit card annual fee, so would this be waived off or would it still be charged?

skvignesh

TF Premier
Contact phone banking, i think if you subscribed to statement it will come with savings account name and code..

Also try to download statement from app/netbanking it will also show account type...

srai98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Contact phone banking, i think if you subscribed to statement it will come with savings account name and code..

Also try to download statement from app/netbanking it will also show account type...
Will contact phone banking tomorrow. I haven't yet received a smart statement on mail after giving the request. The statement pdf on downloading does not show the account type. It shows my account no and beside that is written as OTHER.

Karthik:

TF Premier
Hi Everyone!
I had a HDFC Digisave youth account and had given a request in my branch to convert it into salary account. 5 days later they confirmed it is converted but is there any way I can verify if my account is upgraded to salary account? Also in Sep month I would be charged debit card annual fee, so would this be waived off or would it still be charged?
Download account statement and check if product code is 112, think salary account product code 112 or wait till you receive smart email statement where you can see product name. You could have also updated employer details yourself using mobile banking.

Last edited:

srai98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Download account statement and check if product code is 112, think salary account product code 112 or wait till you receive smart email statement where you can see product name. You could have also updated employer details yourself using mobile banking.
Product code is 1133 which seems like Digisave youth account. I've tried to do it using mobile banking app but it dosen't seem to work.

pjain2712

TF Premier
hi, how to check whether account is salary account?
from statement, how?