• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc pre approved credit card offer

danish

TF Ace
i have one hdfc credit card i got it pre approved after 3 month the preapproved banner has been removed but now again the banner has come in the netbanking and its has been 4 months of my previous card application , if it remains for more 2 months and if i apply will hdfc bank give me second if they give the second card will it be new limit or same limit , i am also getting call by hdfc agents that i have a pre approved offer .

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i have one hdfc credit card i got it pre approved after 3 month the preapproved banner has been removed but now again the banner has come in the netbanking and its has been 4 months of my previous card application , if it remains for more 2 months and if i apply will hdfc bank give me second if they give the second card will it be new limit or same limit , i am also getting call by hdfc agents that i have a pre approved offer .
2 cards are allowed (UPI card secondary)

Akashn

TF Ace
Showing rupay card?

danish

TF Ace
This banner is for normal apply process. you got 1st card by normal process then.. Pre approved banner shows limit also
no if you apply by normal process they will ask income proff if you will enter student in occupation in normal process then also they will ask you for itr and with out itr the application will not proceed further happened with me

Last edited:

R@J

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
no you can also get a 2nd core credit card but the limit will be same
What's the process of application if one already has Millenia and wants to apply for another card (eg- irctc). Will they issue instantly based on vkyc or does it goes through all the physical address verification, etc?

Tejo

TF Legend
What's the process of application if one already has Millenia and wants to apply for another card (eg- irctc). Will they issue instantly based on vkyc or does it goes through all the physical address verification, etc?
If you apply the new card with previous details they won't verify.

If there's any change in address then will ..m

Reactions: R@J