• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

third hdfc swiggy credit card approved

aryanraj

TF Select
HDFC is so quick with card approval or rejection.

Already holding LTF Millennia and NEU PLUS, applied for swiggy card although there is a single swiggy order in my account. :D

approved within 30minutes. no docs, no kyc as already have savings account which was free upgarded to classic few months back.

Activity in last 4 months. Cibil enquiry is 9-11 yet the cibil remaining same or 1,2 point down. currently at 781

CARD rejected with cibil hit
1. Scapia federal card because of more cibil enquiries from other banks in last 3 months, i see about 9-11 in last 4 months. I really don't get it why they reject the application because of this.
2. Axis myzone LTF rejected with internal policy/bank norms today and HDFC swiggy card approved in 30min. i assume because i already have 3 paid cards with axis.
3. AU No service available.
4. Bajaj RBL bank, got the approval msg subject to kyc yet rejected. when i asked, they said because of age although not mentioning the age limit.
5. IDFC showing only fd card.

Card Approved with cibil hit
1. BoB Select LTF
2. KOTAK platinum rupay LTF
3. SBM Credilio
4. HDFC Swiggy

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
HDFC is so quick with card approval or rejection.

Already holding LTF Millennia and NEU PLUS, applied for swiggy card although there is a single swiggy order in my account. :D

approved within 30minutes. no docs, no kyc as already have savings account which was free upgarded to classic few months back.

Activity in last 4 months. Cibil enquiry is 9-11 yet the cibil remaining same or 1,2 point down. currently at 781

CARD rejected with cibil hit
1. Scapia federal card because of more cibil enquiries from other banks in last 3 months, i see about 9-11 in last 4 months. I really don't get it why they reject the application because of this.
2. Axis myzone LTF rejected with internal policy/bank norms today and HDFC swiggy card approved in 30min. i assume because i already have 3 paid cards with axis.
3. AU No service available.
4. Bajaj RBL bank, got the approval msg subject to kyc yet rejected. when i asked, they said because of age although not mentioning the age limit.
5. IDFC showing only fd card.

Card Approved with cibil hit
1. BoB Select LTF
2. KOTAK platinum rupay LTF
3. SBM Credilio
4. HDFC Swiggy
Bob ? Really
How