• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Playing with my heart and emotions..!!

tiny

TF Premier
1ST offer which I didn't except Screenshot 2022-09-12 at 7.28.29 PM.png

second preapproved again I planned to wait
Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 7.54.44 AM.png
offer that I got today
Screenshot 2022-09-12 at 12.29.57 PM.png
Now I dont know what to do. I was looking to get millennia with better limit but I think for the foreseeable future I am stuck with this offer. I was planning to buy IPHONE 13 with CC on Flipkart BBD which I dont see it happening. :(

And no I am not dying..... it was a clickbait

SiddharthR

TF Ace

offer that I got today
Now I dont know what to do. I was looking to get millennia with better limit but I think for the foreseeable future I am stuck with this offer. I was planning to buy IPHONE 13 with CC on Flipkart BBD which I dont see it happening. :(

You need to maintain balance & also can upgrade to Savings Max. Mine first was ₹1,56,000 (Business Moneyback CC)

venkat

TF Buzz
IMO you need to accept it and get card, then request for temporary limit enhancement to buy. HDFC frequently gives 20-25% enhancement it will increase.

Me started at 30k now its 11.04L. My spouse with 3k average balance in hdfc rural branch got Regalia 3L LTF card (has car loan from another bank, may be the reason for more limit).

mvsaikrishna666

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
IMO you need to accept it and get card, then request for temporary limit enhancement to buy. HDFC frequently gives 20-25% enhancement it will increase.

Me started at 30k now its 11.04L. My spouse with 3k average balance in hdfc rural branch got Regalia 3L LTF card (has car loan from another bank, may be the reason for more limit).
30K to 11Lakh😯
In which year you started with 30K?

tiny

TF Premier

how did your spouse got Regalia.???
was she using another credit card before getting regalia offer ..?

venkat

TF Buzz
30K to 11Lakh
😯

In which year you started with 30K?

Since Sep 2013

have received LE from 5 to 7 in 6/20 then to 9 in 1/21 then to 11 in 1/22

how did your spouse got Regalia.???
was she using another credit card before getting regalia offer ..?
It was a pre approved one/ no cibil check to know about other cards I guess. Has FK Axis with 43k and APay with 4.9L

Sreerag

TF Premier

offer that I got today

First off all u could take Axis Flipkart which gives u 5% off on Flipkart... Anyways if u can't get that take SBI CashBack.

If u need HDFC, then apply for Millenia directly. Then contact CuC for limit enhancement using income or C2C and buy ur iPhone. Now after few months call again request for LTF or upgrade to Regalia. Millennia is useless now because 9f the launch of SBI CashBack