• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC and Bluedart issue

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
Recently, my HDFC Regalia card was renewed and dispatched via Bluedart. Usually, HDFC or Bluedart sends a dispatch SMS, but I have not received anything apart from a single dispatch email, so that was okay.

Today, I was on a call with Bluedart support regarding the delayed delivery. They informed me that my number is missing in their system and that HDFC hasn't updated my contact information, which is required for OTP verification.

I called HDFC support, and they assured me that the process is automated, and my number has been updated with Bluedart like others. They advised me to wait until delivery and mentioned that Bluedart can take a signature instead of OTP.

Has anyone faced a situation like this before? My previous cards have the correct number, and I haven't changed any number or address with HDFC.Does Bluedart deliver cards without OTP?

Note: Item dispatched on 3rd April but started showing on site from today.

Nirvana

TF Buzz
Bluedart has been behaving like India post lately.
HDFC dispatched my card and it was to be delivered last Saturday. Instead of getting the card, I got an update that 'delivery failed, premises locked'. That was a lie. I was at home that day. Raised a complaint with bluedart and thankfully received my card on Monday.

sidp

TF Ace
Recently, my HDFC Regalia card was renewed and dispatched via Bluedart. Usually, HDFC or Bluedart sends a dispatch SMS, but I have not received anything apart from a single dispatch email, so that was okay.

Today, I was on a call with Bluedart support regarding the delayed delivery. They informed me that my number is missing in their system and that HDFC hasn't updated my contact information, which is required for OTP verification.

I called HDFC support, and they assured me that the process is automated, and my number has been updated with Bluedart like others. They advised me to wait until delivery and mentioned that Bluedart can take a signature instead of OTP.

Has anyone faced a situation like this before? My previous cards have the correct number, and I haven't changed any number or address with HDFC.Does Bluedart deliver cards without OTP?

Like @Akashn mentioned you can receive by mentioning last 4 digit of your adhaar card. Works with some other govt issued id also.

Last edited:

dileep423

TF Neo

Blue dart is such a worst . Their delivery executives update it as out for delivery in morning and even without attempting to deliver they will update as address not correct/locatable. They will deliver when they have time or when they wanted to deliver.
I had requested multiple times not to send through bluedart