• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC CC Pre Apporved Offer - CIBIL Hit or Not -- Decoded( I think)...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Note: There is a follow up thread to this thread i.e. URL Decoding. That next thread is here:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HDFC CC Pre Apporved Offer - CIBIL Hit or Not -- Decoded

I have seen in a number of threads that there is a confusion amongst us regarding whether there is going to be CIBIL hard enquiry or not while check HDFC Pre Approved offers online. In some cases there will be a hard enquiry and in some other cases there won't be while checking for Pre approved CC offers in NB or at other places....

I think I have figured it out when there will be and when there won't be:

Whatever link you click on (i.e. source link), you will come to this pre offered CC checking page first ... If your offer checking page looks like this: then there will be a HARD enquiry:
The key here is after entering mobile no & (PAN or DOB) , if the second step is 'Confirm Details" then there will be HARD enquiry...

1688321447630.png

Where as, if this offer checking page looks like below: ( 2nd step being 'Choose your card') then there won't be any cibil enquiry until the next step where you confirm your details.

Here any pre approved cc will dispaly at the second step itself, if you go to the next step and confirm details then there will be hard enquiry...

1688321639339.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a nutshell,

If the order is like this ( Confirm Details and Choose Card) then there will be a Hard Enquiry

1688321708286.png

If the order is like this ( Choose Your Card and Confirm Detials) then there will be NO Enquiry

1688321742800.png

If this was already discussed , please ignore this post...

Any opinions??

Last edited:

manojvijaychauhan

TF Premier
RML Group
I checked my CIBIL using Gpay it gave me a summary. How do I get the full report?

Plus I have multiple personal loans limits sanctioned maybe of some wallets lol which I don't use at all so would like to close can you help how to do that?
For free through amazon and for daily refresh you’ll need to buy there subscription

Reactions: SSV

b4bhar

TF Buzz
Can anyone of you please help me decode the below link?

I got an email from the hdfc corporate salary relationship team mentioning the introductory offer of LIFETIME FREE SWIGGY HDFC Credit Card for a select few set of corporates which includes my company.
But when i open the link,  it asks me to confirm the details before choosing the card.

Will this hit my cibil?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426_234809_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_234809_Chrome.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 16

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

I got an email from the hdfc corporate salary relationship team mentioning the introductory offer of LIFETIME FREE SWIGGY HDFC Credit Card for a select few set of corporates which includes my company.
But when i open the link,  it asks me to confirm the details before choosing the card.

Will this hit my cibil?
Y E S

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Will this hit my cibil?
Step1) you enter the mobile number and DOB and enter OTP

After step1

a) if you get "COnfirm Details" tab - then CIBIL Hit is guranteed.. at this place you can exit your application safely without going to the next step
or
b) if it is pre apporved, you will get directly "choose your card".... you are 100% guranteed for approval ...

Anyway, you can safely do Step1, with ou any CIBIL hit..

After Step 1, if you want confirmation, share the SS here ..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Will this hit my cibil?

After step1

a) if you get "COnfirm Details" tab - then CIBIL Hit is guranteed.. at this place you can exit your application safely without going to the next step
or
b) if it is pre apporved, you will get directly "choose your card".... you are 100% guranteed for approval ...

I tired Step1 with your link , gave my Mobil,e DOB and OTP... just blank page came... means no offer for me...
Because this is targetted offer for specified corporate guys, nothing came for me... and HDFC is smart here...

Dont worry , for step 1 nothing happens...
1714156624612.png

manojvijaychauhan

TF Premier
RML Group

After step1

or

Getting option to confirm my details after entering the otp

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Getting option to confirm my details after entering the otp
If you go beyond this step, your CIBIL will be hit and then shows you eligible cards in the next step…
If you leave here nothing happens…

It also means there is no pre approved card for you at this time..
Depending upon your profile details you give at this page and depending upon your CIBIL profile they will dynamically offer you the cards that you are eligible for …

Did you get what I am trying to say here??

b4bhar

TF Buzz

After step1

or

I got a completely new screen after identifying myself. It is asking me to fill the details with a percentage symbol. But before than a popup appears asking me to continue with details which we filled tp% or start new from 20%. I already got 2 cibil hits while checking offers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427_001223_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240427_001223_Chrome.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 28

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got a completely new screen after identifying myself. It is asking me to fill the details with a percentage symbol. But before than a popup appears asking me to continue with details which we filled tp% or start new from 20
if you continue from here ther will be a cibil hit and aferwards eligible cards will be shown...
It means no pre-approved card for you...

ALOAK

TF Premier

Will this hit my cibil?
Obviously it will hit your cibil

b4bhar

TF Buzz
if you continue from here ther will be a cibil hit and aferwards eligible cards will be shown...
It means no pre-approved card for you...
I have the mobile number of key account manager level 1 and other prominent managers. But can they help in getting the card without cibil hit as I've have corporate salary account with HDFC?