• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc bill pay delay

TIBREWA

TF Buzz
I paid my 2 icici credit card bill through the HDFC bill pay portal on 10 Feb it's been 5 days and it's not credited in any of them and the bill is due in 5 days now.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
11 and 12 are non working day it takes .. it takes three working days for settlement today it will be settled and you can see the amount tomorrow in icici app and website

satish0987

TF Ace
I paid my 2 icici credit card bill through the HDFC bill pay portal on 10 Feb it's been 5 days and it's not credited in any of them and the bill is due in 5 days now.
Which debit card u used for payment
Visa platinum or millinea debit card?

arnalghosh88

TF Premier
settlement period is T+3 working days.So, the payment will get settled by today evening.. check your imobile app after 9pm.. the payment will be surely reflecting there.

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don't worry payment date will be considered and same will reflect in your credit card account.
This is not true for ICICI. I had to pay late fee for my Amazon pay CC because payment was credited after 4 working days through hdfc billpay. I called them multiple times asking them to consider the payment date but they said they use the date they receive payment.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
This is not true for ICICI. I had to pay late fee for my Amazon pay CC because payment was credited after 4 working days through hdfc billpay. I called them multiple times asking them to consider the payment date but they said they use the date they receive payment.
Yeah that true

satish0987

TF Ace

Then it's always better to pay bill in HDFC billpay 10 days before due date only or atleast 1 week before due date

satish0987

TF Ace
I opted for smartpay option and added two electricity bills

Payment mode is Moneyback+ credit card

Due date for both bills is Feb 21st

I see automatic bill paid 4 days prior due date

So will i get any update on Feb 18th .How will payment works?

Is it automatically paid by hdfc bank?

I m new to this coz recently opened hdfc bank account😅

Smartpay enabled is shown in two bills in mobile app

If anyone knows pls tell

Attachments

• IMG_20230216_105254.jpg
    IMG_20230216_105254.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 23

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I opted for smartpay option and added two electricity bills

Payment mode is Moneyback+ credit card

Due date for both bills is Feb 21st

I see automatic bill paid 4 days prior due date

So will i get any update on Feb 18th .How will payment works?

Is it automatically paid by hdfc bank?

I m new to this coz recently opened hdfc bank account😅

Smartpay enabled is shown in two bills in mobile app

If anyone knows pls tell
When you setup auto-pay in hdfc, the payment date is automatically set to 4 days before due date to account for the credit delay. You should be good. You should get a message 4 days prior saying amount debited. Credit message would be from your biller.

You should also get 5% cashback in your CC + smartbuy voucher for setting up atleast 2 billers 😃

TIBREWA

TF Buzz
settlement period is T+3 working days.So, the payment will get settled by today evening.. check your imobile app after 9pm.. the payment will be surely reflecting there.
Yes i received yesterday night how did you calculate it what is T in the equation?

satish0987

TF Ace
When you setup auto-pay in hdfc, the payment date is automatically set to 4 days before due date to account for the credit delay. You should be good. You should get a message 4 days prior saying amount debited. Credit message would be from your biller.

You should also get 5% cashback in your CC + smartbuy voucher for setting up atleast 2 billers 😃

Thanks.My only pb is Feb 18th Saturday(non working day)

I don't get any issue right jst like problems facing in credit card bill payment in this thread😅

5% upto 150/ month for 1st year .I like this feature.Applicable for first time customers🤑🤑

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks.My only pb is Feb 18th Saturday(non working day)

I don't get any issue right jst like problems facing in credit card bill payment in this thread😅

5% upto 150/ month for 1st year .I like this feature.Applicable for first time customers🤑🤑
I faced the same in paying cc bill, it does consider working days. And it was during Christmas time, so delayed even further.

Better check with your biller to see if they have any grace period for such cases.