• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc bill pay delay

satish0987

TF Ace
Wait for today, it should debit. I did not think that it mattered if it was a weekend or not.
Ok bro i will wait TDY
In mycards hdfc website we get transaction update immediately
So if amount debited yesterday (Sunday) then it will be shown under transactions.Bt nothing shown .

Should I do any Standing instruction seperately in billpay page bro?

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ok bro i will wait TDY
In mycards hdfc website we get transaction update immediately
So if amount debited yesterday (Sunday) then it will be shown under transactions.Bt nothing shown .

Should I do any Standing instruction seperately in billpay page bro?
No, in your screenshot, i can see that it's scheduled for payment and auto-pay is also enabled. Not sure what happened. Has it debited now?

satish0987

TF Ace
No, in your screenshot, i can see that it's scheduled for payment and auto-pay is also enabled. Not sure what happened. Has it debited now?
no bro still not debited.I think something messed up from hdfc or billpay side only..Should i pay manually tommorrow.. coz tomorrow is last date

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
no bro still not debited.I think something messed up from hdfc or billpay side only..Should i pay manually tommorrow.. coz tomorrow is last date
Yeah, pay manually. If tomorrow is last date, better pay through some other merchant for immediate settlement.

Try calling your RM to see why payment didn't go through!

satish0987

TF Ace
Yeah, pay manually. If tomorrow is last date, better pay through some other merchant for immediate settlement.

Try calling your RM to see why payment didn't go through!
TDY i received MSG about amount deducted from my credit card for smartpay bill

Mentioned scheduled date is March 19th(Sunday) in HDFC mobile app

I received debit msg today March 21st(bill due date TDY)

Check mycards webpage ,now it is showing in transactions date is TDY only

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Even I am facing the similar issue. I paid ICICI Bill on 04/04/2023, but it didn't get credited yet. And 9th was the last date. Today is 10th and ICICI automatically debited minimum payment from my account. Now I paid the bill through ICICI netbanking but I got 1 day late.
Will they refund the minimum payment and are they going to debit penalty also?
This is the first time I am facing this kind of issue with HDFC Bill Pay. Maximum they were taking 3 days to credit.
@Wealth is my birth right! @Abhishek012 @Chaitanya-a

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Even I am facing the similar issue. I paid ICICI Bill on 04/04/2023, but it didn't get credited yet. And 9th was the last date. Today is 10th and ICICI automatically debited minimum payment from my account. Now I paid the bill through ICICI netbanking but I got 1 day late.
Will they refund the minimum payment and are they going to debit penalty also?
This is the first time I am facing this kind of issue with HDFC Bill Pay. Maximum they were taking 3 days to credit.
@Wealth is my birth right! @Abhishek012 @Chaitanya-a
Always calculate the bank holidays in between during ur payments
We had Good Friday and second Saturday then Sunday I think it’s delayed
Yes penalty part some small amount will be taken if ur full payments reach today from hdfc
If not then the differential days they do over charge sure as per card MITC

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Always calculate the bank holidays in between during ur payments
We had Good Friday and second Saturday then Sunday I think it’s delayed
Yes penalty part some small amount will be taken if ur full payments reach today from hdfc
If not then the differential days they do over charge sure as per card MITC
I have heard that they give 3 day buffer time after that they apply penalty and interest. This is confirmed from HDFC official. Not sure about ICICI.
I paid the bill today through IMobile and it reached immediately. Yesterday was the last date. But in the morning only they debited minimum due.
So what will happen with the minimum due?

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I have heard that they give 3 day buffer time after that they apply penalty and interest. This is confirmed from HDFC official. Not sure about ICICI.
I paid the bill today through IMobile and it reached immediately. Yesterday was the last date. But in the morning only they debited minimum due.
So what will happen with the minimum due?
Since it’s a bank holiday yesterday and u paid it early hours today most probably no charges will come
U paid full or min due from ur account?

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I paid full amount. But before that they debited minimum amount from my account.
Wait for 2 days to get settled and see if any entries there for charges if so u can write detailed to cust care and if they found all sequences on order then they remove the charges before your bill generation
Worst part of overdue charges some banks will keep it hidden till next statement date and give us surprises not sure about ICICI

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I paid full amount. But before that they debited minimum amount from my account.
So you ended up paying full amount through HDFC first which is yet to be credited, automatic minimum due taken by ICICI and again full due amount manually from ICICI account.

I think since the minimum due was paid, only interest will be charged but since you paid full due, I hope it is not applicable. Watch out for next few days and reach out to customer care.

CardUser28

TF Buzz
I paid full amount for Axis Magnus on 3rd, around 75k with HDFC pay, due date is in 5 days, should i wait or pay atleast minimum from cred or bank site?

kshitij_0

TF Ace
I paid full amount for Axis Magnus on 3rd, around 75k with HDFC pay, due date is in 5 days, should i wait or pay atleast minimum from cred or bank site?
Wait for last date. If you don't receive the money on the last date. pay directly through Axis NetBanking or Mobile App. It will be credited instantly.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
So you ended up paying full amount through HDFC first which is yet to be credited, automatic minimum due taken by ICICI and again full due amount manually from ICICI account.

I think since the minimum due was paid, only interest will be charged but since you paid full due, I hope it is not applicable. Watch out for next few days and reach out to customer care.
Yes. Today even HDFC one also got credited. I think @Wealth is my birth right! was right, it was just because of unexpected/irregular holidays.

Macd215

TF Buzz
settlement period is T+3 working days.So, the payment will get settled by today evening.. check your imobile app after 9pm.. the payment will be surely reflecting there.
Facing similar issue .
Paid my icici Amazon cc bill in 2 parts .
1st payment on 7.30 pm of 28th June and 2nd Payment in afternoon 2.30 pm of 29th June.
My due date was 30th .
Now even today on 3rd July as of 7 pm ,none of my payment are reflected .
Paid for initial trial of 1000 ,which were credited after 3 days using hdfc platinum card.But this later 2 transactions are not yet updated.
When it will get credited ,any idea ?
Min due is cleared much before this transaction and those were reflected properly via cred.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Facing similar issue .
Paid my icici Amazon cc bill in 2 parts .
1st payment on 7.30 pm of 28th June and 2nd Payment in afternoon 2.30 pm of 29th June.
My due date was 30th .
Now even today on 3rd July as of 7 pm ,none of my payment are reflected .
Paid for initial trial of 1000 ,which were credited after 3 days using hdfc platinum card.But this later 2 transactions are not yet updated.
When it will get credited ,any idea ?
Min due is cleared much before this transaction and those were reflected properly via cred.
You made a mistake by considering a holiday in t + 3 working days. It's important to note that you should either avoid taking holidays during this period or make a note to pay 5 days in advance instead of t + 3. This is especially important when the due date falls on a weekend, such as the 29th being on a Saturday and the 30th on a Sunday.

Macd215

TF Buzz
You made a mistake by considering a holiday in t + 3 working days. It's important to note that you should either avoid taking holidays during this period or make a note to pay 5 days in advance instead of t + 3. This is especially important when the due date falls on a weekend, such as the 29th being on a Saturday and the 30th on a Sunday.
Yes I do get it now ,After going through the thread about t+3 days .
But 28th is on Wednesday and 29th was Thursday .
So was expecting maybe 2-3 days it will be credited .
Any idea when in my case it will be credited ?
Will remember next time before doing transaction using this option of hdfc bill pay .