• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hands-on Experience With EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
In India we're witnessing a steep growth in credit card Industry. People who were relying on Debit Cards and UPI are slowing reclining towards the credit cards.
The Reason?

Ofcourse it's the Rewards! Who doesn't like to get rewarded?

If we observe the massive growth in credit card users, it got triggered by the Pandemic. We all had to go through some truly unexpected circumstances. It changed the way we live on a much bigger scale. Be it the way we shop our clothes to be it the food we have.

Lot of "industries" took a massive hit, and two of them are Hospitality Industry and F&B Industry. Few Hotels and Restaurants did shut and never opened again which is tragic. The Restaurants had to switch their way of serving people via online delivery partners for their own survival which was a temporary solution. In past two years lot of things happened, people saw lot of ups and downs but now the world is healing so do the Hospitality and F&B Industry. Though the masks are still on, the people have started to going out and returning the "normal" life from the "new normal" life they were living.

Though the online food order still stayed as a valuable option but it started becoming mandatory to come with a reliable and flexible platform which serves both the consumers and the restaurant owners without sacrificing a good part of interest of both the parties.

Though we had different platforms for dining out, but a platform came to take the crown in this specific category, which is none other than EazyDiner. EazyDiner was founded in 2015, and grew the most in post-covid time.

EazyDiner did lot of things right in its journey, and why wouldn't they? When building something so fundamentally strong in an industry, it requires lot of expertise and heart & soul in it. How can it even go wrong if the founders do belong from the same industry? Founder Mr. Kapil Chopra, who served as the President of The Oberoi Group and Co-Founder & CEO Mr. Sachin Pabreja who served as Head of Operations at juSTa Hotels & Resorts did tremendous job in getting all the fundamentals correct.

EazyDiner is a platform which made the luxury dining affordable for everyone. Where we were stuck with very limited flexibility to avail the discounts and perks with other similar platform, EazyDiner spoiled us with choices. From Fintech to Bank offers, it grew and served everyone with little to no discrimination as it gets done in the Hospitality and F&B Industry. It reminded of quote of Mr. Kapil at our Twitter Space, "We only know how to feed people". Yes, it's that simple yet so hard to do in a greater scale but with the leadership EazyDiner is having, they're taking smaller step with perfection and preparing for serving the every corner of India.

From small small steps it requires a jump and that jump EazyDiner took with their newly introduced EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card. It's the highest rewarding card in IndusInd Bank's credit card portfolio by. I'm not digging up much into the reward structure and the amazing benefits it comes with, as our Senior Moderator Bhavye Goel ( @bhavyegoel ) has already covered a Detailed Review of EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card as well as he has done a in-depth Review of EazyDiner Prime Membership. You can go ahead and read them understand the perks in detail. Kudos to Bhavye for taking the effort for such detailed analysis.

In this article I'm really excited to show the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card I received recently. Trust me it made me excited like a kid as a foodie and a credit card enthusiast. Spoiler Alert, the minimalistic design of the card looks more fantastic in person.

So here it goes,

EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card

Here is the card itself. It has a beautiful rainbow effect in the middle.

Box Of EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card

The EazyDiner IndusInd Bank credit card comes in a beautiful box. The Presentation is gorgeous at this price point. As Mr. Kapil said in our Twitter Space, this card is going to give 50 time more benefit than the fee it comes with.

MITC, User Guide & The Post Card Hotel Voucher

In the Box some paperworks it do come with. Even these documents are well crafted in high quality papers. It reminded of the paperworks of some affluent cards I do already have in my possession. Oh yes, did I forget to tell you that it also comes with a sweet 5,000 ₹ voucher of The Post Card Hotels? The Post Card Hotels are still in my bucket-list and I'm really looking forward to stay there.

Wooden Cards with Quotes

Oh you thought the presentation stops there? No, absolutely not. These are some beautiful wooden cards which comes inside the box which will always put up a smile to the face of a foody.

EazyDiner Special Edition Mug

Last but not the least, the beautiful EazyDiner Mug! Loved it. Though I really want to pour my coffee in it, but my heart will make me keep it as a souvenir.

So people when are you getting your hands-on to this amazing card? Let me know in the comment section ;)

GopalB

TF Buzz
would have liked to. but eazydiner acceptance for me has been around 50% in restaurants. restaurants straight away deny eazydiner offers and payment through their app, even though the app shows the restaurant as its partner. for non eazydiner useage, maybe some other indusind variant would be better.
Which city/area u experienced this?

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
In India we're witnessing a steep growth in credit card Industry. People who were relying on Debit Cards and UPI are slowing reclining towards the credit cards.
The Reason?

Ofcourse it's the Rewards! Who doesn't like to get rewarded?

If we observe the massive growth in credit card users, it got triggered by the Pandemic. We all had to go through some truly unexpected circumstances. It changed the way we live on a much bigger scale. Be it the way we shop our clothes to be it the food we have.

Lot of "industries" took a massive hit, and two of them are Hospitality Industry and F&B Industry. Few Hotels and Restaurants did shut and never opened again which is tragic. The Restaurants had to switch their way of serving people via online delivery partners for their own survival which was a temporary solution. In past two years lot of things happened, people saw lot of ups and downs but now the world is healing so do the Hospitality and F&B Industry. Though the masks are still on, the people have started to going out and returning the "normal" life from the "new normal" life they were living.

Though the online food order still stayed as a valuable option but it started becoming mandatory to come with a reliable and flexible platform which serves both the consumers and the restaurant owners without sacrificing a good part of interest of both the parties.

Though we had different platforms for dining out, but a platform came to take the crown in this specific category, which is none other than EazyDiner. EazyDiner was founded in 2015, and grew the most in post-covid time.

EazyDiner did lot of things right in its journey, and why wouldn't they? When building something so fundamentally strong in an industry, it requires lot of expertise and heart & soul in it. How can it even go wrong if the founders do belong from the same industry? Founder Mr. Kapil Chopra, who served as the President of The Oberoi Group and Co-Founder & CEO Mr. Sachin Pabreja who served as Head of Operations at juSTa Hotels & Resorts did tremendous job in getting all the fundamentals correct.

EazyDiner is a platform which made the luxury dining affordable for everyone. Where we were stuck with very limited flexibility to avail the discounts and perks with other similar platform, EazyDiner spoiled us with choices. From Fintech to Bank offers, it grew and served everyone with little to no discrimination as it gets done in the Hospitality and F&B Industry. It reminded of quote of Mr. Kapil at our Twitter Space, "We only know how to feed people". Yes, it's that simple yet so hard to do in a greater scale but with the leadership EazyDiner is having, they're taking smaller step with perfection and preparing for serving the every corner of India.

From small small steps it requires a jump and that jump EazyDiner took with their newly introduced EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card. It's the highest rewarding card in IndusInd Bank's credit card portfolio by. I'm not digging up much into the reward structure and the amazing benefits it comes with, as our Senior Moderator Bhavye Goel ( @bhavyegoel ) has already covered a Detailed Review of EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card as well as he has done a in-depth Review of EazyDiner Prime Membership. You can go ahead and read them understand the perks in detail. Kudos to Bhavye for taking the effort for such detailed analysis.

In this article I'm really excited to show the EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card I received recently. Trust me it made me excited like a kid as a foodie and a credit card enthusiast. Spoiler Alert, the minimalistic design of the card looks more fantastic in person.

So here it goes,

EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card

Here is the card itself. It has a beautiful rainbow effect in the middle.

Box Of EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card

The EazyDiner IndusInd Bank credit card comes in a beautiful box. The Presentation is gorgeous at this price point. As Mr. Kapil said in our Twitter Space, this card is going to give 50 time more benefit than the fee it comes with.

MITC, User Guide & The Post Card Hotel Voucher

In the Box some paperworks it do come with. Even these documents are well crafted in high quality papers. It reminded of the paperworks of some affluent cards I do already have in my possession. Oh yes, did I forget to tell you that it also comes with a sweet 5,000 ₹ voucher of The Post Card Hotels? The Post Card Hotels are still in my bucket-list and I'm really looking forward to stay there.

Wooden Cards with Quotes

Oh you thought the presentation stops there? No, absolutely not. These are some beautiful wooden cards which comes inside the box which will always put up a smile to the face of a foody.

IMG_2196.JPEG

Last but not the least, the beautiful EazyDiner Mug! Loved it. Though I really want to pour my coffee in it, but my heart will make me keep it as a souvenir.

So people when are you getting yours hands-on to this amazing card? Let me know in the comment section ;)
Interested but cant get it.
As already have legend card and Indusind will not allow 2 cards at the same time.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
would have liked to. but eazydiner acceptance for me has been around 50% in restaurants. restaurants straight away deny eazydiner offers and payment through their app, even though the app shows the restaurant as its partner. for non eazydiner useage, maybe some other indusind variant would be better.
Whenever you face such situation, give the helpline a call. They'll fix it up. I was denied PayEazy payment, 2 mins call with them and they fixed it :)

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Whenever you face such situation, give the helpline a call. They'll fix it up. I was denied PayEazy payment, 2 mins call with them and they fixed it :)
luckily i had Zomato pro and rbl edition card which gave me almost the same discount. i couldn't find the option to call them in the app, and the chat that was initiated never got assigned an agent. had guests with me, so didn't think of stretching the matter there.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
You should report this to easydinner with restaurant's details... Will be beneficial for all i think..
i did, when the restaurant notified me on the app that i booked the table but was 'no show'!

i immediately uploaded the bill to prove that i visited, and told them my problem. as compensation, they gave me a discount coupon. i told them that their discount coupons are of no use to me if restaurants won't accept them. the coupon is still lying in my account unused.

the next day, i got a call from the restaurant manager and he assured me that their restaurant accepts eazydiner, and he said that he would investigate the matter.

the next day, i visited the restaurant again to use the coupon. and again, while billing, the waiter refused to accept eazydiner. i told him to consult his manager and gave him the manager's name. but the waiter straightaway refused to budge. i was not gonna fight him for it and i used my Zomato pro offer.
i again put a message on WhatsApp to the manager to confirm the status and let me know. his WhatsApp is on seen, and i haven't yet got a reply from him.
overall, i have 3 restaurants who have refused me eazydiner despite being available on the app.

and eazydiner seems to not be able to solve the issue in the long term and only give out coupons as compensation.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
luckily i had Zomato pro and rbl edition card which gave me almost the same discount. i couldn't find the option to call them in the app, and the chat that was initiated never got assigned an agent. had guests with me, so didn't think of stretching the matter there.
Here you go
36442C1F-FFE5-4C09-9CA5-300F46FB4BDB.jpeg

AsB

TF Ace
I don't think, it's only the rewards that people are attracted for. Many people actually don't go for the rewards, as I read somewhere. However, all of them want to ease their finances. That's how Credit cards help them.

Because, by the time, you pay for a credit card bill, you already have 2 months income in your bank. Or, it's close enough. So, many people use Credit Card as a buy now pay later kind of stuff, but not as those stupid BNPL scams.