• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got IDFC wealth credit card very easily

Harvey_Dent

TF Select
Anyone looking to apply for IDFC wealth credit card, go through this post once

I used to apply for IDFC credit cards last year. Every time it got rejected. This time I went to a mall and applied through an agent there.

The process was very simple. He said there are only two criteria for IDFC wealth cc. I only wanted wealth.
1. Salary 4 lakhs
OR
2. Existing card limit 4 lakhs for c2c and at least 1 year old card

I applied c2c using my ICICI apay card with 4.1 lakh limit and 1.2 years old, contray to popular belief it doesn’t work for c2c. The agent did all the application, no salary slips, no documents. Don’t know what salary he filled, but I was shown wealth and applied. I was surprised though.

Later office address verification happened on phone, I said I wfh. I was also sent a mail on my office email to verify company address and name. Process was smooth, even though their portal sucks. Approved within 3 days excluding weekend. Got same limit as apay.

I know this card is devalued now, but still it’s good for offers and dreamfolks membership, which I guess doesn’t have any minimum spends criteria.

10 days earlier I got sapphiro LTF under alumni program, and also got axis select. This is my last application of the year. Next year, I am looking to apply DCB or regalia LTF.

EDIT on 31st July: I received my card. If anyone wondering the lounge access associated with this card. Here’s the detailed info I checked on dreamfoks.

Domestic lounge: 4/qtr, can use cc or dreamfolks card. I know people might challenge this, but IDFC’s partnership with dreamfoks is a bit different compared to ICICI. Hence can use both

International lounge: 4/qtr using dreamfolks card

Railway lounge: 4/qtr. Can take 1 guest as well on that card

Domestic Airport spa: 4/qtr

Grand Total: 16, definitely worth for a LTF card

Last edited:

hundredth

TF Buzz
Do not use ICICI credit cards for C2C. Kotak and ICICI credit cards have no value in C2C. Go with HDFC, Axis or SBI credit cards for C2C if you have them.
That explains it . They offer select card with lower limit equal to that of HDFC. My HDFC and SBI cards have lower limits. ICICI has highest limit. Sad because other has used ICICI card successfully. I rejected select card and closed application.

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Can anyone point out why they said that commercial credit card has been issued to me and it's MasterCard variant, even tried to request to issue me visa variant as per RBI guidelines a customer can choose which network he prefers but they said it's on pilot as of not approved. What can be done to get visa variant.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411_194539_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_194539_Gmail.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 18

helloworld

TF Legend
Can anyone point out why they said that commercial credit card has been issued to me and it's MasterCard variant, even tried to request to issue me visa variant as per RBI guidelines a customer can choose which network he prefers but they said it's on pilot as of not approved. What can be done to get visa variant.

IDFC has mastercards?