• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got IDFC wealth credit card very easily

Harvey_Dent

TF Select
Anyone looking to apply for IDFC wealth credit card, go through this post once

I used to apply for IDFC credit cards last year. Every time it got rejected. This time I went to a mall and applied through an agent there.

The process was very simple. He said there are only two criteria for IDFC wealth cc. I only wanted wealth.
1. Salary 4 lakhs
OR
2. Existing card limit 4 lakhs for c2c and at least 1 year old card

I applied c2c using my ICICI apay card with 4.1 lakh limit and 1.2 years old, contray to popular belief it doesn’t work for c2c. The agent did all the application, no salary slips, no documents. Don’t know what salary he filled, but I was shown wealth and applied. I was surprised though.

Later office address verification happened on phone, I said I wfh. I was also sent a mail on my office email to verify company address and name. Process was smooth, even though their portal sucks. Approved within 3 days excluding weekend. Got same limit as apay.

I know this card is devalued now, but still it’s good for offers and dreamfolks membership, which I guess doesn’t have any minimum spends criteria.

10 days earlier I got sapphiro LTF under alumni program, and also got axis select. This is my last application of the year. Next year, I am looking to apply DCB or regalia LTF.

EDIT on 31st July: I received my card. If anyone wondering the lounge access associated with this card. Here’s the detailed info I checked on dreamfoks.

Domestic lounge: 4/qtr, can use cc or dreamfolks card. I know people might challenge this, but IDFC’s partnership with dreamfoks is a bit different compared to ICICI. Hence can use both

International lounge: 4/qtr using dreamfolks card

Railway lounge: 4/qtr. Can take 1 guest as well on that card

Domestic Airport spa: 4/qtr

Grand Total: 16, definitely worth for a LTF card

Last edited:
Yeah, that’s what agent said, even though website mentions 36LPA. I don’t know how much he filled for me, I guess definitely more than 2lakhs/month.

IDFC cards can be applied online too via c2c without agent. Just remember to put a high salary (>3lakhs/pm) or even with a limit of 10 lakhs on infinia, you might end up getting select😂
If I put high salary, won't they ask for payslip or ITR or any kind of income proof?

I applied online and was immediately approved for first wealth without any further documents. Only CIBIL check and video KYC. Super surprised with the pace of application. Last year IDFC rejected application without providing any further information. Bank's algos works in surprising ways.
What was your existing card's limit?

Even with <2 lakh, is it possible to get idfc wealth? I have existing credit card with >5 lakh limit.

Yeah, maybe should have put more salary, not sure how their algorithm works. But Select got approved without any documents, just video Kyc. Like really seamless process.

I had applied using ICICI Sapphiro with 6 lakhs limit.