• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Axis Airtel Finally with Vi Number

Was looking to get Airtel Axis offer on my Airtel SIM for a while. After months of refreshing, opening a Payments Bank account and checking CIBIL in hope for the offer I gave up until I saw people applying it via non-Airtel numbers. I already had a normal Axis bank salary account with a lot of preapproved offers except Airtel Axis and Ace.

I took a Vi number, installed the Airtel Thanks app and clicked the Credit Card section and voila, it let me continue the application and add my details. After having 2 Airtel broadbands, 2 DTH and Airtel prepaid on my Airtel sim phone, it still did no give me the offer but a random number sim worked.

I applied and completed the application with conditional approval and got the Video KYC link. Completed it the next day. On tracking it, the Axis app was all wrong though the Airtel app showed that it was sent.

Received it in 4 days with a limit of 5,00,000. Overall I am happy, but should have received a better experience than this. I wonder how they choose whom to offer it.

In conclusion, uses another SIM for an instant offer instead of pointless struggling.

How much time does it take for updated number to reflect? In grabdeals portal it's not taking my updated number (previous,original one).

Edit: It took around 2 days to get updated in system for grabdeals,web support etc.

Last edited:

prashu

TF Premier
I applied for Airtel axis last month it got rejected. Today again it showing option in Airtel app. If i apply now will it approve ? Recently only i have taken fk axis

Vinod247

TF Neo
I have Flipkart axis card and 4 days back I applied for airtel axis card through my jio number (No offer on Primary airtel number).
2 days back I received a call from axis bank regarding Video-KYC, received VKYC link. But unfortunately VKYC was rejected due to 3rd person voice during the call, and informed to try again. But the VKYC link is not working now by displaying "Sorry you are not eligible for VKYC now, an executive will contact you shortly to complete CC application process."

Till date I haven't received any communication from axis bank. how can I proceed further?

prashu

TF Premier
I have Flipkart axis card and 4 days back I applied for airtel axis card through my jio number (No offer on Primary airtel number).
2 days back I received a call from axis bank regarding Video-KYC, received VKYC link. But unfortunately VKYC was rejected due to 3rd person voice during the call, and informed to try again. But the VKYC link is not working now by displaying "Sorry you are not eligible for VKYC now, an executive will contact you shortly to complete CC application process."

Till date I haven't received any communication from axis bank. how can I proceed further?
Those who hold Flipkart axis card are not eligible for Airtel axis new rule from dec 1
This was said by axis customer agent.