• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got axis ace card approved... Iss it too late to join the Ace party..??

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
So I already have myzone LTF card and was waiting for flipkart card ltf offer..... Although I had pre approved offer for it as my second card... But as paid one... Good that I didn't took it.. As now that card has been killed by axis....

So was checking my gpay account of my secondary number a week back.... Got banner for ace card.... Applied and card was approved within a week... With limit of 30000.....( axis myzone ltf limit is 15000....still no le from 10 months of approval)

Is this card still worth activating... As I haven't activated my card yet although I received it....

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
It depends on your usage. If you have lots of miscellaneous transaction throughout the year online or offline, then 2% unlimited cashback would be a boon with this card. This feature itself would make lot of people choose Axis Ace over other cards.

Moreover it is good for single household utility bills and few Swiggy/Zomato orders.

Overall a pretty good card even after devaluation.

So I already have myzone LTF card and was waiting for flipkart card ltf offer..... Although I had pre approved offer for it as my second card... But as paid one... Good that I didn't took it.. As now that card has been killed by axis....

So was checking my gpay account of my secondary number a week back.... Got banner for ace card.... Applied and card was approved within a week... With limit of 30000.....( axis myzone ltf limit is 15000....still no le from 10 months of approval)

Is this card still worth activating... As I haven't activated my card yet although I received it....
Ace is anytime good, for general usage with 2% return directly to statement as cash, no redemption crap.

Ideally good for general purpose, still beats amany cards out in the market.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

It's a one of a kind CC,
hence strongly recommended to keep it as part of your burgeoning CC arsenal...