• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get Club ITC Culinaire using 17,000/11,000 ITC Green points - 2 Nights Free At ITC Hotels

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
is this actually worth it?
Definitely. All ITC Premium Hotels come with Minimum of 14k Green Points + Taxes separately. Here you are getting 2 complementary nights with just 17k points without paying anything for any night, also getting various other benefits. It is an amazing deal.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Definitely. All ITC Premium Hotels come with Minimum of 14k Green Points + Taxes separately. Here you are getting 2 complementary nights with just 17k points without paying anything for any night, also getting various other benefits. It is an amazing deal.
Each e-Certificate is valid for 2 Days & 1 night
a) Do you know if they can be combined? (in the Elite option you get 2 e-Certificates)
b) Can they be gifted?
c) You get a complimentary buffet breakfast. Does this mean breakfast on both days or just one?

raghunath

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Best Deal out there. Convert your Axis Edge Reward Points from your Magnus or Reserve and get ITC Culinaire using 17,000/11,000 ITC Green points.

Offer available till 31st Dec. Detailed PDF attached

CLub ITC .jpg

Damn. Nice deal. I recently bought ITC Culinaire Elite for 22K.

If you dine in ITC restaurants and need to stay in 5-star hotels over the year, this is a good deal.

raghunath

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Each e-Certificate is valid for 2 Days & 1 night
a) Do you know if they can be combined? (in the Elite option you get 2 e-Certificates)
b) Can they be gifted?
c) You get a complimentary buffet breakfast. Does this mean breakfast on both days or just one?
You can call their Customer Care and ask them to combine together. Haven't done it personally though. Their CC is responsive.

azimk

TF Buzz
Sir customer care call kiya tha unhine btaya 11000 aur 17000 me bs unke liye hai jinhe mail mila hai ye offer vala...baki sabko 14000 aur 21830 me hi milega membership!!

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I already got! I did not have any email. If you have points you can get it
Say we buy Culniary membership like this first and then can we use any additional points we transfer to ITC from Axis ER.

Can this ITC points be used for dinning alone without staying at the place?

I remember on Marriott Bonvoy it is not possible and Marriott bomvoy points can be used to buy breakfast/lunch at the time of stay to pay using points.

Trying to understand as this ITC is specifically culinary membership

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just enrolled for the same over the phone. They processed it over the phone via OTP authentication and sent me a form to fill and sign and send back, which I have done. SHould get my e-Vouchers in 3-4 days.

What're the best hotels for redemption in terms of value?
How long did it take to receive the form?