• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get Axis Select or wait for Magnus

ramkumar_y

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Banker
Currently I hold these 2 Axis CCs:
Axis Flipkart LTF - 3L
Axis Ace
Axis MyZone LTF - Closed Recently

My plan is to get Magnus card. But currently, only Axis Privilege & Axis Select are showing as Pre-approved. When I asked Customer care if I can get Magnus without Income documents they said not possible.

Now my question is - Should I wait for Axis Magnus as 3rd card OR get Axis Select and ask for Upgrade to Axis Magnus later?

Will Axis directly upgrade Select to Magnus or should I close Flipkart/Ace card before upgrade?

Any suggestion or troll is welcome👍🏼

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Axis Flipkart LTF - 3L
Axis Ace

My plan is to get Magnus card. But currently, only Axis Privilege & Axis Select are showing as Pre-approved. When I asked Customer care if I can get Magnus without Income documents they said not possible.

Now my question is - Should I wait for Axis Magnus as 3rd card OR get Axis Select and ask for Upgrade to Axis Magnus later?

Will Axis directly upgrade Select to Magnus or should I close Flipkart/Ace card before upgrade?

It all depends on your existing limit. I think an axis card with 3L limit can be upgraded to magnus.

Either upgrade fk to magnus or get select with 3L + limit and upgrade it to magnus.

ramkumar_y

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Banker
@Subhankar
It all depends on your existing limit. I think an axis card with 3L limit can be upgraded to magnus.

Either upgrade fk to magnus or get select with 3L + limit and upgrade it to magnus.
If I get Select as 3rd Card and upgrade it to Magnus, will they automatically close Select and Issue Magnus card or should I close one of the other 2 cards?
I'm doubtful about this since due to Axis' 3cc limit?!

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Axis Flipkart LTF - 3L
Axis Ace

Chat with customer care and ask them for Magnus.

ramkumar_y

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Banker
Thank you all for the inputs.

Axis arranged Physical KYC/Photo capture(What they said) for Pre-Approved Select card, IDK why!? I tried to once more give a Final try before scheduling the same.

Called Axis support. The guy on call said that he'll connect to senior phone banking executive to process Magnus Upgrade request. After few seconds, he said that Seniors are not available currently (Thought this attempt too failed). But he continued saying that he'll try to complete Magnus Upgrade process. Sent me a link and asked to enter OTP. Did the same and got a message immediately that "Upgrade request for MAGNUS CC is processed". All these happened in a 7 minute phone call. My smoothest and shortest upgrade/Application process ever 😀

Screenshot_2023-03-25-09-53-15-687_com.axis.mobile-edit.jpg

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge

One of my family member has 2 L limit for Axis Select LTF, issued 13-14 months back, 1st card. She has pre approved paid Magnus showing in her account with 2L limit.

Attachments

• axis cc.png
    axis cc.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 99