• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Select/Magnus Application.

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
Can Select/Magnus CC Application through branch applied with Monthly OGS.
I hold Burgundy Account and Airtel Axis CC but unable to apply Select/Magnus through App.
Burgundy Customer Care is helpless in upgrading.

Thank You

gg123

TF Premier
Can Select/Magnus CC Application through branch applied with Monthly OGS.
I hold Burgundy Account and Airtel Axis CC but unable to apply Select/Magnus through App.
Burgundy Customer Care is helpless in upgrading.

Thank You
If your account scheme code is Burgundy code. you will be able to apply the select card through.
Apply now ---> Credit card section in mobile app

it automatically shows 0 joining fee and 0 annual fee for the select card.

But for Magnus burgundy there is an entirely different clown process and requirements. just visit the branch and directly meet with the branch head. not any of the executives or RM's

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
If your account scheme code is Burgundy code. you will be able to apply the select card through.
Apply now ---> Credit card section in mobile app

it automatically shows 0 joining fee and 0 annual fee for the select card.

But for Magnus burgundy there is an entirely different clown process and requirements. just visit the branch and directly meet with the branch head. not any of the executives or RM's
I have airtel axis with shamefully low limit and when it was approved I had no relationship with Axis.
The problem is while trying to apply from Website or App , I get the same limit for every other axis cards but none of the Premium ones like Atlas , Select or Magnus as pre-approved.
My Scheme Code is SBPRV which is Burgundy Definitely and I’m primary too.

Last edited:

gg123

TF Premier
Hmm axis offers pre-approved based on your CIBIL when you don't have a card with them. once you do have a card with them they update their offers based on the limit of the card. (Initially they offered me 85K limit and around 10 cards when I only had a savings account with them later I got LE to 1.81L and then atlas showed up)

In this case I would suggest you directly approach your BM and demand to process the Burgundy Magnus. chances are you'll get approved with minimum 2L limit (That is the floor for Magnus) . provided you have TRV of 30L or AQB of 10L(For last 90 days)

knowbie

TF Buzz
If you have a good ITR (>25 lpa) then tell your RM to consider that for LE on your cards - they will process the same and all your cards will get the new limit. Get it processed along with your Magus Burgundy application through the RM offline.

Last edited: