• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus card application suggestion

PrabhuP

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello

I had 3 AXIS credit cards as below

1. Flipkart - 2 years old.
2. Myzone - 1 Year old - 2 l limit .
3. Airtel - 2 months old - 3l limit.

I have upgraded myzone to Privilege card in few days back.Today i am checking with Axis bank is there possibilities to upgrade Flipkart card to Magnus.They said its not possible as you have already upgrade your myzone recently and wait for 45 days.

Also they told that i cannot upgrade FK to Magus as it is cashback card. So i have asked them to close the FK card so that i can apply the Magnus offline/Online .

I am planning to switch Salary account to HDFC to AXIS also.

when can i apply for Magnus ?

I have max limit with ICICI Apay 6 lac. Is it enough to apply C2C

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hello

I had 3 AXIS credit cards as below

1. Flipkart - 2 years old.
2. Myzone - 1 Year old - 2 l limit .
3. Airtel - 2 months old - 3l limit.

I have upgraded myzone to Privilege card in few days back.Today i am checking with Axis bank is there possibilities to upgrade Flipkart card to Magnus.They said its not possible as you have already upgrade your myzone recently and wait for 45 days.

Also they told that i cannot upgrade FK to Magus as it is cashback card. So i have asked them to close the FK card so that i can apply the Magnus offline/Online .

I am planning to switch Salary account to HDFC to AXIS also.

when can i apply for Magnus ?

I have max limit with ICICI Apay 6 lac. Is it enough to apply C2C
You can apply offline as early as tomorrow, and having a credit limit of 6L is more than enough for C2C, assuming your card is more than a year old.

PrabhuP

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can apply offline as early as tomorrow, and having a credit limit of 6L is more than enough for C2C, assuming your card is more than a year old.
Yes my Amazon Pay icici is more than 2 years old.

Is it better to open the salary account with them and after the salary credit apply for magnus or first apply the card tomorrow ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Yes my Amazon Pay icici is more than 2 years old.

Is it better to open the salary account with them and after the salary credit apply for magnus or first apply the card tomorrow ?
It is entirely your decision, but opening a Salary account with them can greatly increase your chances of approval.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

PrabhuP

TF Select
VIP Lounge
By the way you can also check for this offer here

Thank you .. I will check it

credit_debit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After bitter devaluation of Magnus, it makes sense to get it only if you are getting it LTF under salary account scheme mentioned by @4uziaul. Fee based Magnus may not make sense especially if you have already watched golden days of Magnus. There may be better cards in the market which may give you better returns than paid Magnus now.