• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding using axis magnus card for international lounge access with a guest (Solved)

Post number 3 has been selected as best answer.

I have an AXIS Magnus credit card which offers unlimited lounge access and includes 8 free guest visits (not sure if this is valid internationally). I'm traveling to Dubai and Muscat on December 12th and 13th and plan to use this benefit for myself and a guest. Do I need to notify anyone in advance, or can I simply swipe my Priority Pass twice at the lounge to avail the free guest access?

Also, is there any relevant email address of Axis bank that I can use for such queries? Only aware of pno@axisbank.com - but haven't got a response

D₹V

TF Prestige
I have an AXIS Magnus credit card which offers unlimited lounge access and includes 8 free guest visits (not sure if this is valid internationally). I'm traveling to Dubai and Muscat on December 12th and 13th and plan to use this benefit for myself and a guest. Do I need to notify anyone in advance, or can I simply swipe my Priority Pass twice at the lounge to avail the free guest access?

Also, is there any relevant email address of Axis bank that I can use for such queries? Only aware of pno@axisbank.com - but haven't got a response
@drsel @Slayer @S S V

wiizzard

TF Select
No you don't need to notify anything in advance.
You will not be swiping your priority pass twice, instead the person will add the number of guess in the machine/terminal and then swipe the priority pass.