• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Error in Upgrade or issuance new CC to Magnus or Select etc via Phone banking [SOLVED]

bing1309

TF Premier
Hi Everyone

I really wanted to get rid of the Indian oil Rupay credit card as the accelerated points are not getting settled for 5000 points capping they are only giving me 200points max per month raised the request for this also and my Samsung VISA Infinite CC with no points are getting credited itself to edge reward points also raised the issue for this also so to make my portal easy and clear in edge points wanted to get rid of IOCL Rupay card. Today I asked for an Upgrade via phone banking Are there any upgrades or offers on CC on my account (I am a burgundy account holder) to my surprise they said my account has upgrades or offers, they said they can upgrade or can give any card they had all cards in their portal for offers etc so I asked for Magnus burgundy they said from my RM documents must be uploaded etc then they will issue. And I said ok but now I want the paid Magnus no issue for me I am ok with the fees of it. they sent an upgrade consent SMS and I done via OTP. I saw the terms of 12.5k+gst I gave and it said thank you for the consent given and there system took some time to process and threw an error as not possible done the 2nd-time same issue, then we did for select CC same issue then we did for Myzone or the Flipkart etc cards and threw same error so we left upgrade part and went for issuing me a direct card and same issue, so they said please call morning again we have sent error details to backend team.

is this really going to be solved? or my offers or upgrades will disappear after the backend system is solved.

If anyone had such an Issue do let me know

DO NOTE IF ANY Such Things Exist first before confirming the error from your end.

1. Is there any EMI on any CC
2. The upgrade shows in app or when you call to phone banking
3. Is there any CC application status on your account like new CC application or rejected or even recently approved CC like MLP××××× etc.
4. Is there any offline CC application under open status or rejection status
5. Is there any application open closed status in CC tracker under PAN&Phone when checked or any application number you have check the status

SOLVED: Called Axis next day and asked for an Upgrade and it was processed instantly.

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
Samsung infinite points of the entire month are credited altogether on the 5th of every month for transactions done 2 months earlier.
eg. All November 2023 transaction points will be credited on 5 Jan 2024.

Axis is now allowing only 3 cards. So any application for a 4th card will be rejected or show some error.

Last edited:

bing1309

TF Premier
Regrading the points the indian oil rupay they are not giving points itself on accelerated rewards where I used in peanut they have given me... Where as it is breaching monthly capping of usage and i get max 200points. Now coming to my cc I have only 2 credit cards with me and I am asking for 3rd one basically or upgrading current one either way same error the phone banking officer is getting despite giving consent etc from my end after he generated the link

aditsam5

TF Buzz
Hi
My father had the same issue. Then when I tried to apply through mobile app , I could see Magnus as pre approved. Submitted the application after OTP and was processed successfully. Even received the card two days back.

bing1309

TF Premier
Hi
My father had the same issue. Then when I tried to apply through mobile app , I could see Magnus as pre approved. Submitted the application after OTP and was processed successfully. Even received the card two days back.
In my case i took Samsung Infinite recently from phone app pre approved, in another 4 days for 1 month to complete but here i asked for an upgrade to 1 year old card and this one year card unable to upgrade

manit

TF Buzz
I, too, have the same magnus upgrade offer on myzone but getting error on submitting it. CC team too were not able to help. Let me know if you find any solution.

bing1309

TF Premier
I, too, have the same magnus upgrade offer on myzone but getting error on submitting it. CC team too were not able to help. Let me know if you find any solution.
Will let you know. But wanted to know some things first
3. Is there any CC application status on your account like new CC application or rejected or even recently approved CC like MLP××××× etc.
5. Is there any application open closed status in CC tracker under PAN&Phone when checked or any application number you have check the status

Let me know these things any such you have.

manit

TF Buzz
No

Both
3. Is there any CC application status on your account like new CC application or rejected or even recently approved CC like MLP××××× etc
Recently closed flipkart axis and got vistara signature. Currently have vistara and myzone.
I don't think so
Ah, I just checked, and there is an application initiated on 12 Decmber stuck at 'eligibility check.' Don't know which credit card application it is.

Last edited:

bing1309

TF Premier
Congratulations u might have started seeing magnus digital in your app.
I did not opt for Magnus I selected for Select card. as there is an offline application under process for 3rd card. hence and i am shifting anyway for Burgundy Private so did not opt for Magnus (went for the free card) later once burgundy private I am upgraded will close select and hold Burgundy Private CC and in Burgundy Private as per internal communication any CC I hold can be converted to annual fee waiver no charges in such account for cc or debit or any charges and anytime i can discard any CC and hold any card so lets see that time for now let me see these other cards.