• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have upgraded and being getting 20% fi coins. The debit card cashback as per terms would be credited by end of month, so waiting for the same. I am doing transactions on cheq

hellobois

TF Ace
Yes, the cb limit for each upi trxn is rs.50 upto 500/month which will be credited at the end of the month.
Also, getting 2k fi-coins*5 times for each 10k transactions done on cheq.
so someone making payment of 2500 for 10 times in a month will get 500 Fi coins + 50 cashback per transaction , i.e. total of 5000 Fi coins and 500 cashback per month. Moreover 2% (per annum) interest on 50000 which is kept in Fi account, so practically we are losing on FD interest rate and gaining on cashback which is still better that FD rate loss.

Does anyone upgraded to Infinite account variant by maintaining 50k? Share your practical experience on benefits like 2% cashback and their acceptable merchant transactions for those cashbacks.

Axis liberty account is better then this fi 50k mab variant.

hellobois

TF Ace
No its 3.05% for every variant. These CC guys are crazy I must say😂
one of them told me that my Fi cc is approved and it will be given to me whenever it is launched. I asked for the benefits then she told me that there is no details of the card available, I asked her then how she knew that my card is approved. I heard silence .... no voice from the other end ... :D

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
one of them told me that my Fi cc is approved and it will be given to me whenever it is launched. I asked for the benefits then she told me that there is no details of the card available, I asked her then how she knew that my card is approved. I heard silence .... no voice from the other end ... :D
How can it be approved without CIBIL enquiry😂 they've the ability to sell anything with such confidence.