• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank - Fi Money and Jupiter Hike Service Charges for Savings Accounts from June 1st, 2024

Shraaj

TF Premier
Summary: Federal Bank & Fi Money customers will experience increased service charges from June 1st, 2024. This affects Virtual & Physical Debit Card issuance, account closure, and AMB requirements.

Article: In an email, Federal Bank notified customers of changes in service charges for Federal Bank-Fi Money & Jupiter Accounts. From June 1st, 2024, customers will face revised fees in various banking areas.

Virtual Debit Card Charges: The issuance of a Virtual Debit Card will now cost ₹354 (including GST), an increase from previous pricing.

Physical Debit Card Charges: Customers will be charged a flat fee of ₹399 (including GST) for the issuance and maintenance of Physical Debit Cards. This applies to all account types except Salary Accounts.

Account Closure Charges: Closure of Fi Money accounts after 14 days of creation will cost ₹299 (including GST).. This is applicable to all account variant

Zero Balance Accounts: All accounts, including Standard, Plus, and Infinite, must now maintain a minimum monthly average balance (AMB). Specific requirements have not yet been disclosed. These changes may disappoint customers who opened accounts in early 2021 when fees were lower.

image.png

1714471439113.png
Federal Bank Charges Read it from Page no.9

Attachments

• Service Charges and Fees (With effect from 01st June 2024).pdf
    386.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

its_karan

TF Ace
Suggest something so that I can fight with them
I need strong evidence to support my complaint.
I need a proof where jupiter has clearly mentioned that account would be lifetime zero balance and debit card would be lifetime free.

I have not received response from crpc till now .
Your help would really be appreciated.
You can download a screengrab of their Website

Search in this: https://web.archive.org/

You will get the changes from 2021 to till date.

Jaise:
Screenshot_13-5-2024_232822_web.archive.org.jpeg

doraemon

TF Legend

its_karan

TF Ace
While I do appreciate the effort
But I am sure nothing can be done
Jupiter is wrapper
Federal is the main content

Federal can twist the conditions anytime
With prior intimation
@praful47

Do let us know if you need anything else

And,

Banks should give atleast 1 month notice before changing any Debit card or Credit Card Benefit/Charges:

1715517581677.png

Sab kuch ikattha karlena before going to BO Website including Date of Change and Notice sent to you

the_collector

TF Premier
These FI guys are a bunch of C's

I placed closure request 11 days ago, correctly on the 10th day it got cancelled. How?

Because they suddenly chose to add quarterly interest of Rs.62.

So now the CX says that you have to create a new request and wait for 21 more days.

The tactics these banks use. Unbelievable.

I'm definitely not sticking to these kind of banks.

praful47

TF Premier

I placed closure request 11 days ago, correctly on the 10th day it got cancelled. How?

So now the CX says that you have to create a new request and wait for 21 more days.

I think fi is in love with you ❣️
They are not in a mood to break up .
So , as a love gesture they gave you ₹ 62 and want you to be with fi forever .

ramirami

TF Select

I will not have this problem because my quarterly or daily or annual or lifetime interest amounts are all zero for this account.

cr_1290

TF Buzz

Mera to interest beneficiary account mein transfer kar Diya automatic 😅