• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hello everyone!

I was trying to open a Fi Money or Jupiter Account from last 4-5 months but it's showing that they've stopped providing services in my location!

But I think it's not a location issue because my friends can open new account, but I'm unable to do that!

Any solution?

I have Federal Bank savings account, is it possible reason behind this error?

Strange

TF Legend
Hello everyone!

I was trying to open a Fi Money or Jupiter Account from last 4-5 months but it's showing that they've stopped providing services in my location!

But I think it's not a location issue because my friends can open new account, but I'm unable to do that!

Any solution?

I have Federal Bank savings account, is it possible reason behind this error?
If you are an Existing Federal Bank customer then you can open Fi Bank account not Jupiter as Jupiter doesn't allow existing Federal Bank customers.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
First open Jupiter account then open Fi account. I did the same thing.
Both are not allowing me here 😥

Jupiter says: your profile doesn't match with our internal guidelines.

Fi says: We've stopped providing services in your location, if you're traveling then retry when you come back home.

😐 but I'm able to open Fi, Jupiter both for my dad, same location / same pincode !

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Both are not allowing me here 😥

Jupiter says: your profile doesn't match with our internal guidelines.

Fi says: We've stopped providing services in your location, if you're traveling then retry when you come back home.

😐 but I'm able to open Fi, Jupiter both for my dad, same location / same pincode !
Maybe this error is because you're already a Federal bank customer.

hema220

TF Premier
I have both Jupiter and Fi accounts, my present address is different than permanent address. they don't do any address verification, so use any address that is serviceable