• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Experience Inquiry on IDFC FIRST WOW Credit Card

deep0shah

TF Buzz
Hello,

I'll be going to the States for 1 - 1.5 year professional work where I would be not earning and will have to spend from my Indian funds. I was searching for Forex cards / Zero Forex Debit cards and came to know about this IDFC FIRST WOW CREDIT CARD. It is a secured credit card on FD ( Limit : 100% of FD amount) which provides absolute zero forex fees.

I want advice from members on this card ? Regardless of rewards, ( which I don't count on much) it gives me 40-45 days credit and zero markup / conversion fees to any currency. Is it a good idea to use this card for rent and major larg payments in the USA ?

Benefits I think are (1) Indian funds paying Indian CC bills. Periodic fund transfer as needed and not the lumpsum big chunk. (ease of process) (2) 40-45 days Credit = more interest (and saving)

Can you guys help/guide/suggest ? Thanks in advance.

deep0shah

TF Buzz
Niyo global forex debit card also had zero forex with 0 fees, 0 balance account. A particular debit card of Indusind also has 0 forex.
Yes, Thanks for the information. Debit cards are there with zero forex and they are very well time tested products. I wanted to know experience specifically regarding the Zero Forex Credit card segment.