• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ever met another Infinia user ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6719
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 6719

Hi there folks,
The first time i saw an Infinia was in 2019. A year later, i saw with my name on it.

But i haven't met anyone else using that card after that.

Would anyone here be interested in meeting a fellow Infinia user ? What's your experience in coming across Infinia users.

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi there folks,
The first time i saw an Infinia was in 2019. A year later, i saw with my name on it.

But i haven't met anyone else using that card after that.

Would anyone here be interested in meeting a fellow Infinia user ? What's your experience in coming across Infinia users.
You will have to come to abhisheks Hyderabad meet-up with rupay card. Since having rupay is an must, as such you must ask HDFC for rupay variant infinia card.

BeingIncog

TF Ace
Hey there!

It's always exciting to come across fellow Infinia users, especially when it's a rare find! I can understand your curiosity about meeting others who possess the same card. It's not uncommon for premium or exclusive cards like Infinia to have limited availability, which might explain why you haven't encountered many users.

Nevertheless, meeting other Infinia users could be a great way to exchange experiences and insights about the card's perks and benefits. You might discover unique tips on how to make the most out of its features. If you're interested in connecting with other Infinia users, you could try searching online forums or social media groups dedicated to luxury cardholders or banking enthusiasts.

Remember, the value of these premium cards extends beyond just the benefits they offer; the community surrounding them can also be valuable in terms of networking and shared knowledge. So, go ahead and seek out those fellow Infinia users – you never know what interesting experiences and discussions might await you! Happy connecting! 😊

#chatgpt
Sur hatsoff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.