• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DreamFolks Lounge Access through QR Code

pxg

TF Premier
As long as DF accepts rupay then they have to accept DCB too we can tweet to some big shots about this. In the repay cards i've there's backside logos for some payment processors so they all interlinked
No that's not the case as per my understanding. DreamFolks is a lounge service provider same as Diners Club International or Priority Pass or Lounge Key. The cards working for this method are the ones which have tie-up with DreamFolks (as we are using Web Access provided by DreamFolks). For other cards regardless of card network (example IndusInd EazyDiner on Visa) it throws error.
Great info, thanks for sharing.
For me AXIS Magnus and FK got and HDFC Platinum DC got added.
SBI Prime, BOB Eterna, Indusind Legend, HDFC Millennia (Diners Club) did not work

I used the Diners Club Travel tools app. When you try to search for lounge in any Indian city, for access it redirects you to Dreamfolks in an iframe and I can see 2 access for my Diners Millenia. Don't click on login for lounge access as that redirects to Priority Pass.
Screenshot 2022-11-03 210521.png

Last edited:

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I dont have dreamfolks card ... when m trying to login using app ... its asking for Deamfolks Card and Pin

But I registered on web .... and have already added 1 card .... now tell me how to go about it ?

Update 1:

Unable to add SBI CASHBACK CARD

Update 2:

Unable to add INDUSIND EAZYDINER CARD

Last edited:

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I dont have dreamfolks card ... when m trying to login using app ... its asking for Deamfolks Card and Pin

But I registered on web .... and have already added 1 card .... now tell me how to go about it ?

Update 1:

Unable to add SBI CASHBACK CARD
App won't work without DF card, Web & App aren't linked fully.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update as of today:

Adani Lounge, T2, Mumbai Domestic Departure - QR code not accepted. they asked for physical card. they said that the scanning qr method is not yet available with them.
This is absolutely false. This is why I didn't want this trick to be known publicly, it's all on DD & Twitter as well and god knows where else. I have been to Adani lounge in T2 back in May, they had the QR scanners with them.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
This is absolutely false. This is why I didn't want this trick to be known publicly, it's all on DD & Twitter as well and god knows where else. I have been to Adani lounge in T2 back in May, they had the QR scanners with them.
luckily i had a backup physical card with me.
you mean to say that they are doing this on purpose?

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you guys getting 0.02 credit from dreamfolks? Any idea what is it about? Almost all cards linked to dreamfolks are getting it.
Yeah I got it, not sure why that is though, I guess they probably meant to refund the 2Rs they took for Validating & Tokenising the card, but not sure why they returned 1% of the amount...

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks @avishj - I was able to add HDFC Jetprivilege Debit card (although it's being retired next month) and Yes First Preferred Credit Card.

mukundstud

TF Premier
Just for Info, this trick works perfectly fine at Pune Airport(Earth Lounge). My sister was able to access it through the QR while I was sitting in Lucknow, with my card.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have "discovered" a new workaround instead of getting addons. Recently one of my friends was flying out of BLR, but the card network was down, they were asking all to use the DreamFolks WebAccess and use that to add card and generate QR and then were giving access. No name verification or physical card was needed either. I tried this method for my gf at MAA as well even when card machines were working, and they accept the QR.

This is a good way to use lounge access without physical card and without name matching in Indian lounges. Works in both DOM & INTL terminals (verified).
should this also work for HDFC CC's which have tie up with PP ?

Or, cc's are linked to dreamfolks while PP is totally separate ?