• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DreamFolks Lounge Access through QR Code

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
No that's not the case as per my understanding. DreamFolks is a lounge service provider same as Diners Club International or Priority Pass or Lounge Key. The cards working for this method are the ones which have tie-up with DreamFolks (as we are using Web Access provided by DreamFolks). For other cards regardless of card network (example IndusInd EazyDiner on Visa) it throws error.
Fact and need to watch more for updated cards which are acceptable in DF for QR code

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have "discovered" a new workaround instead of getting addons. Recently one of my friends was flying out of BLR, but the card network was down, they were asking all to use the DreamFolks WebAccess and use that to add card and generate QR and then were giving access. No name verification or physical card was needed either. I tried this method for my gf at MAA as well even when card machines were working, and they accept the QR.

This is a good way to use lounge access without physical card and without name matching in Indian lounges. Works in both DOM & INTL terminals (verified).

Any ideas on this?

@TechnoFino @Slayer @Nirnoyy @athadfjp @Wealth is my birth right! @Tosh @AshishR @thementalist and others!
This is so cool!

My data points
A. Bob premier rupay -- fails with error
B. Idfc first wealth debit card -- successful
C. Hdfc easyshop platinum debit -- successful

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis Burgundy Debit -> Works
Axis Select Credit -> Works
ICICI Weath World Debit -> Works
IDFC Signature DC -> Works
Niyo Global -> Not Working
IndusInd Select Signature DC -> Not Working

TF Ace
TF Family
Update - Dnt know about other cards

My RuPay Platinum debit card adding continiously failing after enter otp then i untick "I authorise to save my card details as per RBI Guidelines." and my card successfully added.

If your card is not working then try this. hope it will work.
For my ICICI Rupay Platinum DC it failed for the first time. Then I retried and it got added successfully. The save card option was ticked each time.
Share DreamFolks WebAccess link ?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
For my ICICI Rupay Platinum DC it failed for the first time. Then I retried and it got added successfully. The save card option was ticked each time.

Ok, My NSDL bank virtual RuPay Platinum debit card also added. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think we can also use all virtual Platinum debit cards without physical card order. :LOL::LOL:

TF Ace
TF Family
sounding good but what if lounge guy asks only physical swipe and his POS machine is working fine and he/she dont have knowledge about QR scan from DF
See the benefit of this method is that you don't have to carry multiple cards and it clearly states if a particular card is accepted by that lounge or not. You can generate QR code using one card and carry another physical card, the best use case IMO.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
sounding good but what if lounge guy asks only physical swipe and his POS machine is working fine and he/she dont have knowledge about QR scan from DF
The QR scan they will know about, since it is official method via DF to use when POS machines go down. But they might have discretion whether or not to accept it, not sure about that.