• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card still offer Zero MAB Signature Exclusive?

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I've tried talking to customer care twice (two different people) both mentioned that the old will be cancelled before new one is issued. Is there any other process i need to follow to get both
Bro
Customer care people are dumb,

Just try again and again until you get all 3 exclusive debit cards lifetime free. Get visa signature, visa platinum and MasterCard world.
Talk to the senior supervisor on call.
They will take request and your will be generated and shown in app.

I already have 4 Debit cards for single account. All are lifetime free.
3 are Exclusive
1 is titanium.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I've tried talking to customer care twice (two different people) both mentioned that the old will be cancelled before new one is issued. Is there any other process i need to follow to get both
Just apply through the app, or you can apply through your RM. They can process the request over the phone; you just need to share the OTP with them.

Try to minimize your interactions with customer care as much as possible. 😂

redcarpet

TF Premier
Bro
Customer care people are dumb,

Just try again and again until you get all 3 exclusive debit cards lifetime free. Get visa signature, visa platinum and MasterCard world.
Talk to the senior supervisor on call.
They will take request and your will be generated and shown in app.

I already have 4 Debit cards for single account. All are lifetime free.
3 are Exclusive
1 is titanium.
How did u get 3 physical exclusive DB other than titanium?
Also, whats the 3rd one other than VISA and MC Select or Exclusive

I opened an exclusive account with indusind with 2 lac initial funding and also asked them to apply for pinnacle credit card. The branch guy who was applying said there was some glitch so the online application is now stuck. Most likely, he messed up something. So, he asked me if he can apply offline, I said go ahead. Then I got the confirmation from him on an email of what vouchers I will be getting and which card variant I will be getting. He applied on 9-10 Nov. Now the card application is still not approved 18 days later and he sent me an email where it was written than it is pending with risk assessment team. I noticed in the email subject 'Vistara visa' was mentioned. When I asked my RM, she said, if you apply offline then this is process in indusind that you will get Vistara card first and then within a couple of days you will get pinnacle card and your Vistara will get disabled. Can someone confirm this? I think she is lying. I mean to complaint against, as I have proof on email that I had applied for pinnacle credit card only.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
I opened an exclusive account with indusind with 2 lac initial funding and also asked them to apply for pinnacle credit card. The branch guy who was applying said there was some glitch so the online application is now stuck. Most likely, he messed up something. So, he asked me if he can apply offline, I said go ahead. Then I got the confirmation from him on an email of what vouchers I will be getting and which card variant I will be getting. He applied on 9-10 Nov. Now the card application is still not approved 18 days later and he sent me an email where it was written than it is pending with risk assessment team. I noticed in the email subject 'Vistara visa' was mentioned. When I asked my RM, she said, if you apply offline then this is process in indusind that you will get Vistara card first and then within a couple of days you will get pinnacle card and your Vistara will get disabled. Can someone confirm this? I think she is lying. I mean to complaint against, as I have proof on email that I had applied for pinnacle credit card only.
Aisa humne to nahi suna/ padha hai pehle kabhi

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
She is lying that too blatantly

Start procedure of complaint

kshitij_0

TF Ace
I spoke to their branch manager and he also said that the procedure that RM mentioned is correct for offline cc applications. So might be some stupid procedure they do. I will wait for another week and if i dont get pinnacle even then i will file the complaint.
Ek baar acche se dhamki do bhai...Social media, RBI, CNO/PNO ka naam leke fir bhi na mane to thok do RBI me 7 days max me aapke ghar na dikhi puri bank to batana

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I spoke to their branch manager and he also said that the procedure that RM mentioned is correct for offline cc applications. So might be some stupid procedure they do. I will wait for another week and if i dont get pinnacle even then i will file the complaint.
I applied offline dude. 2 months ago.
No vistara in between. Just pinnacle. Delivered within 2 weeks.
Not sure what are they smoking 🫠

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Hi all. As in the video @TechnoFino dada has told us that the IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card comes with an offer of a Zero MAB Signature Exclusive Bank Account. Does this offer still hold to be true?

Video-

I got a service call for this 0MAB account around 2-3 days ago. Since I was busy didn't proceed with it that time. But I don't see any offer on App / NB. I think we need to email them if we need to apply for this.

rutuls536

TF Buzz
I have a current account proprietorship in indusind bank. Credit card is linked with the account. Does this offer is also applicable on current account? Please guide me through

TIA