• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card still offer Zero MAB Signature Exclusive?

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have Pinnacle CC and tried applying for a Zero MAB Exclusive account. First I tried applying opnline. In online application, it is just allowing me to create some other online savings account and not Exclusive A/c. When I called and asked Customer care, they asked me to go to a branch and apply. So when I went to the nearest branch and asked them for an Exclusive account opening, they scratched their head and gave me an application form that was for an Insta savings account kit. When I said that I wanted an exclusive account, they said that first the account would be opened as a basic savings account and then after one month or so, I could upgrade my account by keeping FDs or pumping more funds. (they asked minimum of 10k as initial funds for a basic account - which included some 250 or so as an annual fee for Insta account's debit card). I explained to them that I am eligible for Zero MAB Exclusive account based on Pinnacle CC and asked them to open an Exclusive account. But they said that they can only open a basic account and not an Exclusive account. So I walked off. When I contacted Customer Care, at first they did not even know that an Exclusive Account can be opened based on Pinnacle credit card. First when I called the Savings Account team they asked me to confirm this with the Credit card team and when I contacted the credit card team they asked me to contact the Savings A/c team. Then finally the savings account team confirmed this offer and asked me to reach out to the branch. When I explained the whole story they simply asked me to approach some other branch and apply. (I have just one branch in my area)

Can anyone guide me on how to proceed??

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have Pinnacle CC and tried applying for a Zero MAB Exclusive account. First I tried applying opnline. In online application, it is just allowing me to create some other online savings account and not Exclusive A/c. When I called and asked Customer care, they asked me to go to a branch and apply. So when I went to the nearest branch and asked them for an Exclusive account opening, they scratched their head and gave me an application form that was for an Insta savings account kit. When I said that I wanted an exclusive account, they said that first the account would be opened as a basic savings account and then after one month or so, I could upgrade my account by keeping FDs or pumping more funds. (they asked minimum of 10k as initial funds for a basic account - which included some 250 or so as an annual fee for Insta account's debit card). I explained to them that I am eligible for Zero MAB Exclusive account based on Pinnacle CC and asked them to open an Exclusive account. But they said that they can only open a basic account and not an Exclusive account. So I walked off. When I contacted Customer Care, at first they did not even know that an Exclusive Account can be opened based on Pinnacle credit card. First when I called the Savings Account team they asked me to confirm this with the Credit card team and when I contacted the credit card team they asked me to contact the Savings A/c team. Then finally the savings account team confirmed this offer and asked me to reach out to the branch. When I explained the whole story they simply asked me to approach some other branch and apply. (I have just one branch in my area)

Can anyone guide me on how to proceed??
Did you even read the entire thread or any thread on this matter, or did you just come here and post your question? 🤭

Never ask or discuss anything about the offer; just open the account with the initial IP. Link both your savings and credit card accounts. Once it reflects under the same Netbanking ID, your account becomes effectively Zero MAB.

Sachin2008

TF Select
If we get a Downgrade to exclusive account with the Pinnacle CC then do we get the Zero MAB for Family Account's As Well?
I have Grande account but its MAB is 5L
So I am downgrading to exclusive for 0 MAB
is this possible? any charge

That's crap. Just complain against her with proofs attached. Such agents needs to be reprimanded.
she is the RM, not an agent. The credit card guy is also bank employee. Also, looks like the procedure is like what they said, I got the Vistara card last Saturday. Then cc guy asked me activate it and said that pinnacle card would be delivered with 3 days. I said I won't activate as joining fee on that card is 40k, he said he got the approval for zero joining fee, still I didn't activate. Then 1-2 days later, I got a message saying thanks for upgrading your card, new card will be delivered. Couple of days later, I go the pinnacle card, I was on a trip, got back today, got my pinnacle card and activated it. There are no new cibil enquiries on my cibil report. Also, I had to manually link my cc to my account in the app, which happened within 2 minutes. But now I can see both cc in my account and none of those are deactivated. Since I activated on a non working day, let's see what happens next.

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have Pinnacle card and netbanking/app login with that.
Now I have opened Exclusive account. Debit card is on the way.
So now if I use "link relationship" option in the app to add the bank account (using debit card as it is asking) in the already existing card account (Pinnacle), will it work to consider it as a 0 MAB?

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I have Pinnacle card and netbanking/app login with that.
Now I have opened Exclusive account. Debit card is on the way.
So now if I use "link relationship" option in the app to add the bank account (using debit card as it is asking) in the already existing card account (Pinnacle), will it work to consider it as a 0 MAB?
You are right...

If you want confirmation, send them an email and receive the confirmation about 0 MAB.

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You are right...

If you want confirmation, send them an email and receive the confirmation about 0 MAB.
Ok..The reason I am asking is because some other folks in the thread is mentioning it is the other way around i.e. link the credit card relationship to the bank account login. In my case it is opposite i.e. link the bank account relationship to the credit card account as I have got the card first.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Ok..The reason I am asking is because some other folks in the thread is mentioning it is the other way around i.e. link the credit card relationship to the bank account login. In my case it is opposite i.e. link the bank account relationship to the credit card account as I have got the card first.
It should work either way. Just get a confirmation to be sure.

jurbu3

TF Buzz
Did you even read the entire thread or any thread on this matter, or did you just come here and post your question? 🤭

Never ask or discuss anything about the offer; just open the account with the initial IP. Link both your savings and credit card accounts. Once it reflects under the same Netbanking ID, your account becomes effectively Zero MAB.
I have linked the exclusive account to Pinnacle cc , Card is showing in the netbanking too. Is there any place where I can check whether account has become zero balance or not ?

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Nooo needed u just need to linked card with account
I have registered Pinnacle CC first . As I was not able to add the select savings account to the same user ID, I was asked to add account first and then CC with new user ID. I was able to see CC and account in mobile app but not in netbanking.

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
I have registered Pinnacle CC first . As I was not able to add the select savings account to the same user ID, I was asked to add account first and then CC with new user ID. I was able to see CC and account in mobile app but not in netbanking.
Brooo 🥲 u need to create id for your account and then the card made a big mistake contact u r Rm or contact customer care

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Oops a big mistake.. Send out mail to indusind asking them to merge both. Essentially your savings a/c ID will remain and the CC ID will be removed and added to the other ID.

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Brooo 🥲 u need to create id for your account and then the card made a big mistake contact u r Rm or contact customer care
Oops a big mistake.. Send out mail to indusind asking them to merge both. Essentially your savings a/c ID will remain and the CC ID will be removed and added to the other ID.
Will do that. Thanks . I am going to bank to upgrade my account.

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Bro, I got IndusInd legend cc. Now, please tell me detailed steps to open and link the cc to make it 0 mab.
I haven’t logged into Indus mobile app using the card, only logged in to the link they gave in email using cif to set up pin and set limits.
Now what are the next steps?
Open select account? Offline only or online also possible?
How to link both cc and account? Branch will take care or we have to do online?If we can, can we do it in app or only net banking website?