• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card still offer Zero MAB Signature Exclusive?

TF Ace
TF Family
100% true brother,
Pinnacle card can get you zero MAB Exclusive A/C and
Legend card can get you zero MAB Select A/C
TechnoFino, the branch at my place is denying zero MAB Select A/C for my Legend CC. Have talked to BM too. Or should I just open a Select account as per their process and it will be automatically converted to zero MAB after linking with Legend? Any help would be much appreciated! 👀

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
TechnoFino, the branch at my place is denying zero MAB Select A/C for my Legend CC. Have talked to BM too. Or should I just open a Select account as per their process and it will be automatically converted to zero MAB after linking with Legend? Any help would be much appreciated! 👀
it's not a automatic process, email Indusind and ask them by showing pdf copy of the card benefits,
you can't get exclusive zero MAB with legend, try to make select AC zero mab with your legend card.

TF Ace
TF Family
it's not a automatic process, email Indusind and ask them by showing pdf copy of the card benefits,
you can't get exclusive zero MAB with legend, try to make select AC zero mab with your legend card.
Have tried mailing twice at priority.care@indusind.com with SOC attached. Have always received a generic response about other zero balance accounts available. Any other email or method through which I can try?

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So, this morning I received a reply for a mail done on 25th May. But here they didn't mention "zero MAB" specifically, or do you think this reply is fine? Please guide me how shall I proceed considering the BM was denying this.

IMG_20220618_125405.jpg
Ask for exclusive directly as Pinnacle is not being issued.
Someone from the community got it.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So, this morning I received a reply for a mail done on 25th May. But here they didn't mention "zero MAB" specifically, or do you think this reply is fine? Please guide me how shall I proceed considering the BM was denying this.

IMG_20220618_125405.jpg

any success in the matter above ?? As i am also holding IndusInd Legend CC so what would be the process to open zero MAB select account on the basis of legend CC. Also I didnt found any such feature on Legend CC and Select Account webpage which made Legend CC holders eligible for zero MAB select account. plz guide

TF Ace
TF Family
any success in the matter above ?? As i am also holding IndusInd Legend CC so what would be the process to open zero MAB select account on the basis of legend CC. Also I didnt found any such feature on Legend CC and Select Account webpage which made Legend CC holders eligible for zero MAB select account. plz guide
Have mailed the Nodal Officer to look into the matter. This offer does exist, you can check Select account SOB attached (under Credit card Program criteria). Many have got it, just that the branch at my place is denying. Will update here when I get a revert!

Attachments

• Schedule-of-benefits-IndusSelect.pdf
    421.9 KB · Views: 159

rcks750

TF Select
You can get,
The exclusive account page has the info of zero mab if holding Pinnacle cc
So as Pinnacle is not being issued you can ask it for legend as it's very next to Pinnacle.
Bro can put a screenshot of it highlighting that pinnacle cc customers can open zero bal exclusive account. I am unable to find that on the indusind page