• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card still offer Zero MAB Signature Exclusive?

DarkKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The agent in my nearest branch is saying you will get 12500 vouchers if you opt for essential items brand list like AGV/Flipkart & you will get full 15k vouchers if you opt for non essential items brand!

DarkKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can we do initial funding via Indus Fund online once the account is opened and kyc is completed? Or do we have to take some other route like adding a beneficiary and then transfer of funds?

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
Hello all, I have a query-

I hold two IndusInd Partner accounts, one as a sole holder and the other as a joint (I'm still the primary holder though) with okay-ish NRV.
I have a LTF Legend CC and am trying to upgrade it to Pinnacle.

Provided I'm able to get it upgraded to Pinnacle, can I visit a branch and get a 0 MAB/NMC Exclusive account in addition to my two Partner accounts, or will I have to upgrade my individual/sole Partner account to the Exclusive variant? If it's the latter, then I'd much rather prefer putting in an upgrade service request from the IndusMobile app itself instead of having to visit the branch.

PS- Also facing a problem linking my Legend CC on IndusMobile. Initially, it said incorrect details even though all the details I provided were OK.
Then I linked the card on IndusNet portal which also gave an error "Unable to process", although the card was then visible on the portal after that. However, its is still not visible on the IndusMobile app and when I try to link it now, it says the card is already linked. Don't know what's up with that

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Y
Hello all, I have a query-

I hold two IndusInd Partner accounts, one as a sole holder and the other as a joint (I'm still the primary holder though) with okay-ish NRV.
I have a LTF Legend CC and am trying to upgrade it to Pinnacle.

Provided I'm able to get it upgraded to Pinnacle, can I visit a branch and get a 0 MAB/NMC Exclusive account in addition to my two Partner accounts, or will I have to upgrade my individual/sole Partner account to the Exclusive variant? If it's the latter, then I'd much rather prefer putting in an upgrade service request from the IndusMobile app itself instead of having to visit the branch.

PS- Also facing a problem linking my Legend CC on IndusMobile. Initially, it said incorrect details even though all the details I provided were OK.
Then I linked the card on IndusNet portal which also gave an error "Unable to process", although the card was then visible on the portal. However, the card is still not visible on the IndusMobile app and when I try to link it now, it says the card is already linked.
You have to upgrade one of your accounts.

Wait for few days the link will happen automatically.