• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone receive ICICI emeralde/metal LTF?

helloworld

TF Legend
I tried to leave application midway, but looks like application completed on one click.
Is there a way to stop card from getting generated?
I will not activate the new card, however I fear existing platinum life time free card will get disabled.

which card you applied and whats the pricing?

no, existing cardss not disable.. you can have 3 or 4 core cards with ICICI.

funatlearn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
which card you applied and whats the pricing?

no, existing cardss not disable.. you can have 3 or 4 core cards with ICICI.
I have 3 cards all ltf
1. Amazon pay
2. Visa platinum
3. Coral rupay ( this is clubbed with visa platinum)
Unintentionally upgraded visa platinum to emralde (paid 12000 ).
What I want is to cancel this upgrade request and have card portfolio as it is.

helloworld

TF Legend
I have 3 cards all ltf
1. Amazon pay
2. Visa platinum
3. Coral rupay ( this is clubbed with visa platinum)
Unintentionally upgraded visa platinum to emralde (paid 12000 ).
What I want is to cancel this upgrade request and have card portfolio as it is.

Oh, upgrade. no not possible once you submit the application. you can try contacting the support for cancellation request, but no guarantee.

mostly you'll have 4 cards.

3 card under 1 account - one CIBIL account (you can remove/add any cards as you wish, you won't loose credit history).
1 card under 1 account - another CIBIL a/c (apay).

You should ask them in twitter for Rubyx LTF based on limit and relationship, try once after a month or two.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if ICICI ever provides emerade or its metal version LTF to anyone.
I currently hold LTF Sapphiro, ICICI wealth salary account and a bunch of loans with them.

Is it possible for me to get emeralde LTF?

Note: They are offering me paid emeralde via upgrade (pre approved)
Emerald PVC LTF is possible via corporate tie ups ,maybe personal relationship with bank but not sure...

Emerald Private Metal LTF I've never heard of such thing ,let me know if you find any

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just got off a call with my Deputy Branch Manager and Credit card guy at my home ICICI Branch ,

Salary Requirement for ICICI Emerald Private Metal Card is 3L pm ,

Requirement to make Emerald PVC LTF is 2 cr NRV (seems too high ,i know others have gotten LTF via Corporate Salary Account with ICICI)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Emerald PVC LTF is possible via corporate tie ups ,maybe personal relationship with bank but not sure...

Emerald Private Metal LTF I've never heard of such thing ,let me know if you find any
I gave up hope on Emeralde PVC/Metal LTF... Tried a lot but no fruits.

Can you once check what is needed for Emeralde PVC LTF... I'm holding salary account with ICICI.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I gave up hope on Emeralde PVC/Metal LTF... Tried a lot but no fruits.

Can you once check what is needed for Emeralde PVC LTF... I'm holding salary account with ICICI.
2 Cr NRV, that's what was told ,

But I know some people got it LTF through Corporate Salary Account with ICICI, you'll have to do your own research on that

Last edited:
Screenshot_2024-05-07-09-09-13-81_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg I got emarald LTF offer 4 days ago in ICICI app. At first I thought of not upgrading but after seeing BMS offer I upgraded for it. I have Amazon pay icici and coral rupay from 1 year. Everyone here discussing salary has to be 3L pm. Actually it's my father's account he is earning 1L only. Anyhow I got the offer. They are showing Visa Platinum in app but I got visa infinite card delivered to me

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Screenshot_2024-05-07-09-09-13-81_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg I got emarald LTF offer 4 days ago in ICICI app. At first I thought of not upgrading but after seeing BMS offer I upgraded for it. I have Amazon pay icici and coral rupay from 1 year. Everyone here discussing salary has to be 3L pm. Actually it's my father's account he is earning 1L only. Anyhow I got the offer. They are showing Visa Platinum in app but I got visa infinite card delivered to me
No one knows on what basis icici is offering emeralde ltf 🤔
But if you got offer then take it