• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dear friends, please suggest some good US stocks to invest

I use INDMoney app for investment in US stocks.

* I bought apple share with small amount, is it good decision?

* Is there any other share which can perform well and give me good return? Please suggest

* GST is applicable when money transferred/deposited to US account. Is there any low cost app available to trade in US stocks?

* I saw that withdrawal fee is $ 5, otherwise we need to buy Rs 299 package for free withdrawal. Is there any other app which charges less amount?

Kindly share your opinions and ideas

# As I have 3 cashback cards from Axis Bank, I wish to save cashback I earned every month for future 👏

doomlord

TF Select
My US stock portfolio (INDmoney):
1. TSMC
2. Amazon
3. Apple
4. Tesla
5. Alphabet
6. Goldman Sachs

thinking to add Nvidia and Atlassian

Apple stock is a good option according to me as it's down by approx 20-25%. There are many other stocks too like Netflix, Salesforce,etc and the ones mentioned in my portfolio, do your own research and invest accordingly.

suhailmz

TF Premier
Buddy, if I tell u about some stocks, would you go and buy them? It’s your money, why are you looking for stock recommendations from random people?

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The whole post raises a red flag.

It's good that you want to get into it and dip your toes, but if some story or video on social media got you into this I'd highly advice you to stop before you put any fair amount of money into it.

Do some reading, browse around the net, read several guides and also research about what investing in US instruments entails for you, specially if you wanna commit to it.
I'd start actually saving some money and lowering your tax liabilities before investing elsewhere.

And no offence, this forum would be the last place where I'd go to ask for US stocks or any sort of US investments. I have no doubt there's some experts in the forum but a big majority isn't.

I hope someone can still share some information about guides, platforms and general advice.

I'm actually surprised that as a financial forum I haven't seen many (or any) investing guides or threads around.
This would be a great addition to the forum.

Rammohan

TF Buzz
I have one question now regarding indmoney USA stocks. post this rbi TDS 20% deduction in foreign transactions. is it wiser to stay invested in indmoney or liquidate the stocks & withdrew the real money? Because from July 1st onwards govt is imposing 20%tds on foreign remittances. is it wiser to stay invested or exit permanently? someone kindly confirms the same with sources

Last edited:

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I use INDMoney app for investment in US stocks.

* I bought apple share with small amount, is it good decision?

* Is there any other share which can perform well and give me good return? Please suggest

* GST is applicable when money transferred/deposited to US account. Is there any low cost app available to trade in US stocks?

* I saw that withdrawal fee is $ 5, otherwise we need to buy Rs 299 package for free withdrawal. Is there any other app which charges less amount?

Kindly share your opinions and ideas

# As I have 3 cashback cards from Axis Bank, I wish to save cashback I earned every month for future 👏
If you asking for investment advice from strangers, better not to delve into making stock investments on your own. Investment style and strategies will vary greatly from person to person and what works for others might not work for you. Do more research and find your own way before you burn your hands by incorrectly deploying your money. First, try to build your investment prowess in Indian stocks, and then you can put your money in foreign markets. That's my two cents, but ultimately your choice to make. 🙂