• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dear friends, please suggest some good US stocks to invest

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The whole post raises a red flag.

It's good that you want to get into it and dip your toes, but if some story or video on social media got you into this I'd highly advice you to stop before you put any fair amount of money into it.

Do some reading, browse around the net, read several guides and also research about what investing in US instruments entails for you, specially if you wanna commit to it.
I'd start actually saving some money and lowering your tax liabilities before investing elsewhere.

And no offence, this forum would be the last place where I'd go to ask for US stocks or any sort of US investments. I have no doubt there's some experts in the forum but a big majority isn't.

I hope someone can still share some information about guides, platforms and general advice.

I'm actually surprised that as a financial forum I haven't seen many (or any) investing guides or threads around.
This would be a great addition to the forum.
I have a summary of platforms on my site http://theglobalinvestor.in a bit dated now since it hasn't been updated since covid lock downs but still mostly relevant.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I use INDMoney app for investment in US stocks.

* I bought apple share with small amount, is it good decision?

* Is there any other share which can perform well and give me good return? Please suggest

* GST is applicable when money transferred/deposited to US account. Is there any low cost app available to trade in US stocks?

* I saw that withdrawal fee is $ 5, otherwise we need to buy Rs 299 package for free withdrawal. Is there any other app which charges less amount?

Kindly share your opinions and ideas

# As I have 3 cashback cards from Axis Bank, I wish to save cashback I earned every month for future 👏
Think you can not go wrong with Apple, Alphabet, Amazon, Tesla and Ali Baba. As per MSN Money, Alphabet (Google), Amazon and Ali Baba were Strong Buy till a few weeks back though Alphabet has been moved to simply 'Buy' at present.

techt

TF Legend
Think you can not go wrong with Apple, Alphabet, Amazon, Tesla and Ali Baba. As per MSN Money, Alphabet (Google), Amazon and Ali Baba were Strong Buy till a few weeks back though Alphabet has been moved to simply 'Buy' at present.
What about nvidia ?