• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DBS Spark Credit Card

Solution
Received the Spark20 as LTF today .

Reason : Holding a DBS Digibank Corporate Salary Account since Dec 2021. The intention of opening Salary Account back then with DBS was getting a DBS Credit Card in my portfolio of cards . Back then they were in talks of setting up the CC Department but it took them a long time to get to this stage

Process :
As per the CC executive Spark20 is only being offered currently to employees & to pre-approved saving bank holders . You can try checking on the below link

1. Email received on 22nd Feb 2024 / 25th Feb & call received on 29th Feb for LTF (Dear DBS Customer, Exclusive Offer: Lifetime Free DBS Spark Credit Card Just for You! ) . This offer is valid till March 25 2024 . Link seems generic (...

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
THIS IS WHERE DBS is lacking behind
if they want to have a decent market share they should only keep their top end cards as account holders only
otherwise there would be very few people who end up opening an acc for the sake of a cc

CCFan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have seen they have cards with some issuers. What is their agenda? (Like Axis Flipkart, ICICI MMT promote cobranded platform)
Sells more cards through Bajaj's distribution network and cross sell to these customers..But this strategy might change since they acquired LVB..

vamsiarun1988

TF Select
I very much think this is bullshit.
According to RBI Data of November 2023, they have issued 4,63,595 Credit Cards and are 21st in CC issuance in India.

DBS is no SBI. They absolutely don't have 4L employees.
I meant DBS Spark Card is only for DBS employees as of now. If any one here got the DBS Spark card can shed some light :)

Reactions: SSV

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As per the information from Customer care this is open only for DBS bank employees only.
I am not sure if tat is the case. Recently I received calls and I am receving messages for quite some time from DBS to apply for this card. That too with Zero joining fee (Spark5 to be specific). I have Digi bank account..

Attachments

• DBS Spark.jpg
    DBS Spark.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: SSV

krishc

TF Ace
I am not sure if tat is the case. Recently I received calls and I am receving messages for quite some time from DBS to apply for this card. That too with Zero joining fee (Spark5 to be specific). I have Digi bank account..
I have a DBS account for 5+ years (with healthy balances and expenses over time) and yet to see any such offer 😿