• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Currently holding two OneCards

chacks18

TF Select
I'm currently holding two Onecards, one with BoB (35k) and other with South Indian Bank (15k), both metal.
I've used different email and mobile numbers with both applications, but same address, aadhaar and PAN.

Last year I signed up with Onescore using my primary mobile number and secondary e-mail. I didn't get any pre-approved offer for OneCard, so I requested their customer support to delete my Onescore account and asked them to delete my data and wish to revoke the permissions to fetch my credit reports n all. They informed me their policy that once I delete my account I would no longer be able to sign up ever again with Onescore, and it's true, I'm not being able to signin with my primary number eversince they deleted my account with my request.

After approx. six months or less, I used my secondary mobile number and primary email to sign up again to see whether I've got any offer for the card. I was able to sign up but wasn't been able to fetch my CIBIL report as after filling PAN details an error was popping out that my PAN is already registered with another number and CIBIL prevents the from doing the same.

After few days I started getting multiple SMS's on a regular basis on my secondary number that I'm invited and pre-approved card n all. At first, I thought it might be for the Secured one with the FD, but one fine day I decided to check what happens if I proceed with the link and surprisingly I was actually pre-approved for Metal card with limit of 15k with South Indian Bank. I decided to keep it.

And today, I got an email on my Secondary mail, that -

chacks18

TF Select
💥 The wait is OVER! Your OneCard is ready! 💥
So just to check, I signed in using my primary number and secondary e-mail, I again got pre-approved for 35k limit with BoB financials.
No KYC, no Aadhaar OTP, nothing. Just entered my PAN and my card was generated.

I'm actually surprised right now.
Has anyone experienced the same?
Does Onecard provides two cards with different partners?
Is there anyone holding two different Onecards?
What will happen?
So, I'll be able to use both the cards?
Or is it just a glitch, until they find out and cancel this BoB one?

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Are both cards still active?
I'm currently holding two Onecards, one with BoB (35k) and other with South Indian Bank (15k), both metal.
I've used different email and mobile numbers with both applications, but same address, aadhaar and PAN.

Last year I signed up with Onescore using my primary mobile number and secondary e-mail. I didn't get any pre-approved offer for OneCard, so I requested their customer support to delete my Onescore account and asked them to delete my data and wish to revoke the permissions to fetch my credit reports n all. They informed me their policy that once I delete my account I would no longer be able to sign up ever again with Onescore, and it's true, I'm not being able to signin with my primary number eversince they deleted my account with my request.

After approx. six months or less, I used my secondary mobile number and primary email to sign up again to see whether I've got any offer for the card. I was able to sign up but wasn't been able to fetch my CIBIL report as after filling PAN details an error was popping out that my PAN is already registered with another number and CIBIL prevents the from doing the same.

After few days I started getting multiple SMS's on a regular basis on my secondary number that I'm invited and pre-approved card n all. At first, I thought it might be for the Secured one with the FD, but one fine day I decided to check what happens if I proceed with the link and surprisingly I was actually pre-approved for Metal card with limit of 15k with South Indian Bank. I decided to keep it.

And today, I got an email on my Secondary mail, that -