• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card limit enhancement

@Mohammed

TF Neo
Hi there,
Do you think banks have some tricks for limit enhancement in CC, some banks providing easy limit enhancement to their card holders,can anyone share me the how limit enhancement work in similar banks axis bank, Union bank, kotak bank or etc...

Hi there,
Do you think banks have some tricks for limit enhancement in CC, some banks providing easy limit enhancement to their card holders,can anyone share me the how limit enhancement work in similar banks axis bank, Union bank, kotak bank or etc...
Once you finish : Search & read the threads,
Please post the info as bullet points here so we can read. :geek:

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to get limit enhancement for different banks...please let me know guys
Step 1: Get a good job, Annual Income preferably above 45 LPA… 80-90 LPA is perfect… (above that bank will give you LE without even asking)

Step 2: Spend like a maniac… but useless items … make your GF/BF happy… don’t save anything for your future self.

Step 3: Send your 3 months salary slip and Bank Statement to customer care and request for LE

Step 4(Only for HDFC): Take printout of Salary Slips and ITR …go to your nearest post office and send the documents to their Chennai Office.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Step 1: Get a good job, Annual Income preferably above 45 LPA… 80-90 LPA is perfect… (above that bank will give you LE without even asking)

Step 2: Spend like a maniac… but useless items … make your GF/BF happy… don’t save anything for your future self.

Step 3: Send your 3 months salary slip and Bank Statement to customer care and request for LE

Step 4(Only for HDFC): Take printout of Salary Slips and ITR …go to your nearest post office and send the documents to their Chennai Office.
You're not @ak95 You're AK47😂