• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Which option is better to increase cibil score if my utilization is less than 30%, pay before month end or next month?
@Subhankar @bhavyegoel @TechnoFino
Just go by the dates which have been mentioning. Pay maximum before the bill generation date. And keep the number of repayment high. Even if you use 10Rs of a card, and pay it after bill generation, it'd count as repayment. Number of repayments is a very vital part which lot of people don't consider

FinoGuy

TF Ace
One thing I noticed last month is sbi reported to credit companies at month end & not on statement generation date.
Kindly ignore the tag if its already known practice @TechnoFino

deep@vie

TF Legend
Hello everyone,
If you are holding multiple credit cards, and wants to keep your credit utilisation ration under 30% then you should know, on which date your card issuers report your card uses data to CIBIL.
To know more about how to maintain credit utilisation ratio under 30% or lower watch this video - How To Maintain Credit Utilization Ratio Under 30% | Steps You Must Follow | Pro Tips 🔥🔥🔥 on YouTube (TechnoFino Channel).
Check this list, Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date -

Technofino image bank reporting date.png
thanks

Hello everyone,
If you are holding multiple credit cards, and wants to keep your credit utilisation ration under 30% then you should know, on which date your card issuers report your card uses data to CIBIL.
To know more about how to maintain credit utilisation ratio under 30% or lower watch this video - How To Maintain Credit Utilization Ratio Under 30% | Steps You Must Follow | Pro Tips 🔥🔥🔥 on YouTube (TechnoFino Channel).
Check this list, Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date -

Technofino image bank reporting date.png
Axis Bank reports two times in a month. On the Last day of month and statement generation date

taruncbe

TF Buzz
Does utilization per card matter for credit score or overall utilization across Cards?

Reason being axis has given a 5L limit and my utilization will be 30% for this month. Whereas other cards are idle and unused

jonmarvel

TF Buzz
So Total outstanding on due date + 3 days will report to cibil right ?
At first, I thought the same but the thing is SBI reports the Total Outstanding Balance as on the Statement (Bill Generated) to the CIBIL after 23 days of Bill Generation i.e. Due Date (which is 20 days from Bill Generation) + 3 days.

Let's say
Bill Generation Date: 1st of Every Month
Due Date: 21st of Every Month
CIBIL Reporting Date: 24th of Every Month (outstanding amount as of Generated Bill on 1st).

The customer care person also said that if anyone defaults or is not paid the Min Due Amount will be reported after 3 days from the Due Date.