• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I have sbi simply save card which has bill generation date is 12th of every month but in my cibil report sbi is reporting on 4th of every month
2nd card is BPCL octane which has billing date 22nd of every month but sbi is reporting on 14th of every month
3rd card is Elite card which has bill generation date is 1st of every month
But sbi is reporting 24th of every month
I e if bill date is April 1st, sbi is reporting to cibil on 24th March
that means 8 days before bill generation... thanks for sharing

akshayhs

TF Ace
Any idea about Federal bank? They seem to be the new entry and INDMoney didn't even know they have begun issuing credit cards.

Dhm66

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,
If you are holding multiple credit cards, and wants to keep your credit utilisation ration under 30% then you should know, on which date your card issuers report your card uses data to CIBIL.
To know more about how to maintain credit utilisation ratio under 30% or lower watch this video - How To Maintain Credit Utilization Ratio Under 30% | Steps You Must Follow | Pro Tips 🔥🔥🔥 on YouTube (TechnoFino Channel).
Check this list, Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date -
Excellent information but What about ONE Card issued by Federal bank?🤔

Dhm66

TF Buzz
Yah
Axis bank reporting two times both bill amount and month end , they are peculiar but as per rbi instruction bank and nbfc reports to cibil once in a month.
Yeah same with me..since March 2022 they have started reporting 2 times in a month.. what's their agenda behind this?👀