• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Add on Credit Card CIBIL Report

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
If I applied for an add-on card in banks like SBI, Axis, HDFC, and Kotak, will they report the card details in the add-on family member's CIBIL report or not?

Secondly, if they do not report it under the add-on member, will it be reported as a separate account in my CIBIL report or not

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If I applied for an add-on card in banks like SBI, Axis, HDFC, and Kotak, will they report the card details in the add-on family member's CIBIL report or not?

Secondly, if they do not report it under the add-on member, will it be reported as a separate account in my CIBIL report or not
no separate account as it is linked to your main account only

This is one easy way to give/get CCs (one to many) to a family member who may not have needed credit ratings or otherwise not eligible to get CCs.

pranay

TF Buzz

With Amex, applying for an add-on credit card for a family member will be reported under their CIBIL account, but it won't impact their credit score or help them build credit history. Not sure about other cards.