• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date

Ksunnylove

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,
If you are holding multiple credit cards, and wants to keep your credit utilisation ration under 30% then you should know, on which date your card issuers report your card uses data to CIBIL.
To know more about how to maintain credit utilisation ratio under 30% or lower watch this video - How To Maintain Credit Utilization Ratio Under 30% | Steps You Must Follow | Pro Tips 🔥🔥🔥 on YouTube (TechnoFino Channel).
Check this list, Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date -

Technofino image bank reporting date.png
What if we change the statement date to month end or the day which bank reports to Cibil , then it will be easy to keep track of utilisation as we have a habit to reduce utilisation before statement generation.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What if we change the statement date to month end or the day which bank reports to Cibil , then it will be easy to keep track of utilisation as we have a habit to reduce utilisation before statement generation.
Yes,
But
Not all bank will allow to change the billing cycle.
But yes after the new rbi rules become applicable it'll be possible.

Cierdo

TF Premier
I applied for an ICICI card and their Credit Enquiry is being shown as that of a Personal Loan. I mailed ICICI regarding this and they have not replied to the the query after multiple mails over several days. Should I raise this to RBI or is this fine?

akshayhs

TF Ace
Most probably month end. But I'm not 100% sure... need confirmation from someone who has federal bank card
An update from my side. I just checked my CIBIL report and I see that date is reported and certified on 13th February. 13th is my statement generation date for the card. So I assume it's reported on the statement generation day (or 13th day of the month).

No official communication received from the bank yet. Waiting to see which one is true.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
An update from my side. I just checked my CIBIL report and I see that date is reported and certified on 13th February. 13th is my statement generation date for the card. So I assume it's reported on the statement generation day (or 13th day of the month).

No official communication received from the bank yet. Waiting to see which one is true.
it's confirmed then, Federal bank report on bill generation date

viralsanghavi32

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,
If you are holding multiple credit cards, and wants to keep your credit utilisation ration under 30% then you should know, on which date your card issuers report your card uses data to CIBIL.
To know more about how to maintain credit utilisation ratio under 30% or lower watch this video - How To Maintain Credit Utilization Ratio Under 30% | Steps You Must Follow | Pro Tips 🔥🔥🔥 on YouTube (TechnoFino Channel).
Check this list, Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date -

Technofino image bank reporting date.png
Wonderful Information ....

rawn7702

TF Neo
Can someone confirm this for me? I do know if I get this right.
So my knowledge was that the 30% utilization of credit cards would be 30% of each credit card individually and not all the credit cards combined.
Am I right or wrong?
Can someone help?
Thank you.

Abhi27

TF Buzz
What is the response from the bank?
Actually they have made 2 enquiries for me, 1 as personal loan and other as credit card,
After complaining and having several conversations they have sent:-

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We had sent the request to cibil for enquiry details on May 27, 2022 and it will take 5 working days time to response.
Your query is being looked into by our Senior Officers. Please be assured that the matter will be resolved to your satisfaction at the earliest.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inordinate delay. We will get back to you by June 4, 2022.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Actually they have made 2 enquiries for me, 1 as personal loan and other as credit card,
After complaining and having several conversations they have sent:-

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We had sent the request to cibil for enquiry details on May 27, 2022 and it will take 5 working days time to response.
Your query is being looked into by our Senior Officers. Please be assured that the matter will be resolved to your satisfaction at the earliest.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inordinate delay. We will get back to you by June 4, 2022.
If it's implemented it will take around 3 months to reflect on the report

pranavcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I need to know of icici bank do they report to cibil at bill generation date ? For new cards too.
Do let me know if anyone knows about the new cards reporting to cibil, as i need to apply c2c for a card

Last edited: