• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date

iAmPm

TF Premier
let me take example of axis(reports to cibil on month end)
Bill generation date: every 15th
Bill due date: 5th of next month
case 1. paying total bill before month end
case 2. Most of the payment before month end and remaining lil payment on 1st
in both the case what is the amount that axis will report to cibil and will both the case contribute into regular bill payments to improve score(asking this cause in first case on month-end there will be no pending due)
which way would be beneficial in maintaining low utilization as well as contributing into better paying history @bhavyegoel @Subhankar @TechnoFino and other experts pls answer

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Paying full isn't a great idea. Keep small amounts . Case 2 is better.. as repayment history and credit utilisation also is important.
Axis reports whatever the balance u keep at month end (unpaid) . Paying total I never tried.. u can try if u want. Axis reports 0 also to cibil . I once had overpaid and it showed negative balance.

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes it includes the spends after the bill and b4 31st . Bcoz u see axis reports credit balance remaining in the card.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
let me take example of axis(reports to cibil on month end)
Bill generation date: every 15th
Bill due date: 5th of next month
case 1. paying total bill before month end
case 2. Most of the payment before month end and remaining lil payment on 1st
in both the case what is the amount that axis will report to cibil and will both the case contribute into regular bill payments to improve score(asking this cause in first case on month-end there will be no pending due)
which way would be beneficial in maintaining low utilization as well as contributing into better paying history @bhavyegoel @Subhankar @TechnoFino and other experts pls answer
You can pay before the month end and have the lowest utilisation reported. Keeping a bit of amount as billed will increase the repayment count. Even paying 1Rs count as repayment after bill generation. There's a dedicated video on it

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Am checking my cibil score regularly and icici still has not updated latest month. Last reported is of june 15 still now. Anybody else seeing such issues with icici

AEC0D320-33CD-42AD-8A38-3095B73A4CCE.jpeg

HB25

TF Buzz
Am checking my cibil score regularly and icici still has not updated latest month. Last reported is of june 15 still now. Anybody else seeing such issues with icici

AEC0D320-33CD-42AD-8A38-3095B73A4CCE.jpeg
Don't worry, they will report it. My icici credit card is also last updated on 14 June on my credit report but by next month they will report of july.

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't worry, they will report it. My icici credit card is also last updated on 14 June on my credit report but by next month they will report of july.
Don't know why they are late when all other banks are on time. SBI and citi are very punctual in cibil reporting. My concern was that since my icici limit was increased recently was waiting to update in cibil so that i can apply c2c with that card

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't know why they are late when all other banks are on time. SBI and citi are very punctual in cibil reporting. My concern was that since my icici limit was increased recently was waiting to update in cibil so that i can apply c2c with that card
I was in the same situation like you.
My Amazon pay card limit was increased around 5th june from 2L to 4.5L and statement was generated on 18th June, icici reports to cibil on statement generation date.
I checked CIBIL report from different mediums like Onescore, paisabazaar and even CIBIL site, old limit was there and reporting date was 18th April.
I had sent my Apay statement to Kotak bank on 21st June and they matched limit of kotak card to Apay. If my increased limit was not reported to cibil, Kotak wouldn't have given me limit increase.

Now in my latest Cibil report(after 2months of LE) I can see Apay limit as 4.5 L and reporting date is 18th June only. So even if you are not able to see increased limit it is there if 1 statement is generated with increased limit.

I would suggest you to go ahead with C2C with latest statement don't worry about Cibil, when bank will fetch your report they will see latest limit only.

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My Amazon pay card limit was increased around 5th june from 2L to 4.5L and statement was generated on 18th June, icici reports to cibil on statement generation date.
I checked CIBIL report from different mediums like Onescore, paisabazaar and even CIBIL site, old limit was there and reporting date was 18th April.
I had sent my Apay statement to Kotak bank on 21st June and they matched limit of kotak card to Apay. If my increased limit was not reported to cibil, Kotak wouldn't have given me limit increase.

Now in my latest Cibil report(after 2months of LE) I can see Apay limit as 4.5 L and reporting date is 18th June only. So even if you are not able to see increased limit it is there if 1 statement is generated with increased limit.

I would suggest you to go ahead with C2C with latest statement don't worry about Cibil, when bank will fetch your report they will see latest limit only.
oh ok thanks it helps. so there was cibil inquiry when u asked for limit enhancement for kotak ? and did they accept only card statement or also any income docs

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now RBL Card is headache like axis bank . they reporting outstanding statement balance to CIBIL instead of month end. in my experience only ICICI , SBI, HDFC are legends in CC business

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You can pay before the month end and have the lowest utilisation reported. Keeping a bit of amount as billed will increase the repayment count. Even paying 1Rs count as repayment after bill generation. There's a dedicated video on it

Which option is better to increase cibil score if my utilization is less than 30%, pay before month end or next month?
@Subhankar @bhavyegoel @TechnoFino

Can you please help me how to send apay card statement to kotak(any email id or different method)?
I got apay card with 1.20 lakhs limit 2 months back. i want to get this limit matched with my kotak card having only 10k limit.
Also, My kotak card is 5 months old, i will receive 6th statement on 6 November, so can i now request them for limit matching or after I receive 6th statement?

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you please help me how to send apay card statement to kotak(any email id or different method)?
I got apay card with 1.20 lakhs limit 2 months back. i want to get this limit matched with my kotak card having only 10k limit.
Also, My kotak card is 5 months old, i will receive 6th statement on 6 November, so can i now request them for limit matching or after I receive 6th statement?
Do you have net banking access with kotak?