• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date

hs23new

TF Premier
Hello everyone,
If you are holding multiple credit cards, and wants to keep your credit utilisation ration under 30% then you should know, on which date your card issuers report your card uses data to CIBIL.
To know more about how to maintain credit utilisation ratio under 30% or lower watch this video - How To Maintain Credit Utilization Ratio Under 30% | Steps You Must Follow | Pro Tips 🔥🔥🔥 on YouTube (TechnoFino Channel).
Check this list, Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date -

Technofino image bank reporting date.png
End of the month (for Yes Bank) for Jan means Jan 31?

ReloadFin

TF Buzz
**SBI** Reports statement amount but on different (later) date.

Statement amount reported confirmed

(amount was exactly match with statement but differs on any other date, as concluded by me)

D₹V

TF Prestige
**SBI** Reports statement amount but on different (later) date.

Statement amount reported confirmed

(amount was exactly match with statement but differs on any other date, as concluded by me)
Isn't report date month end?

Hi, I am planning to check my CIBIL score today. I own both HDFC & Axis CCs. Will my latest report get reflected to the CIBIL score, since these 2 report to CIBIL on last date of the month? Usually I check on 15th of every month and the previous month's history gets reflected? Just wanted to understand how long will it take to reflect actually though the timeline 30 to 45 days on record. Has anyone here it experienced it before or any rough idea on this?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just wanted to understand how long will it take to reflect actually though the timeline 30 to 45 days on record.
You can refresh every day if you want to and know exactly when your ccs get reported..
The time taken would be different to each Bank..
By checking everyday, you will know all these things in detail

Last edited:

SonyTom

TF Premier
Hi, I am planning to check my CIBIL score today. I own both HDFC & Axis CCs. Will my latest report get reflected to the CIBIL score, since these 2 report to CIBIL on last date of the month? Usually I check on 15th of every month and the previous month's history gets reflected? Just wanted to understand how long will it take to reflect actually though the timeline 30 to 45 days on record. Has anyone here it experienced it before or any rough idea on this?
HDFC card data as on January 31 reflected in CIBIL today. This is the usual pattern

ReloadFin

TF Buzz
Isn't report date month end?
No, it's around or after bill due date, explained in example below:

Statement Generated on 15th

Due date 5th of next month

Cibil report date
(for me) 8th (due date + 3 days) of next month.

(Amount will be statment generated as on 15th of previous month)

Regarding sbi I'm aware about first card or first ever card etc., still this is the reporting scenario atleast for me.

James

TF Ace

Cibil report date

Regarding sbi I'm aware about first card or first ever card etc., still this is the reporting scenario atleast for me.
Same for me

D₹V

TF Prestige

Cibil report date

Screenshot of CIBIL showing SBI report date please?

Reactions: SSV

sidp

TF Ace
Guys what about the impact on scores?
Like if a bank is reporting on month end, when the impact of this report is reflected in scores? I think I read somewhere 7days. Shouldn't it happen instantaneously once reported as the score is generated through some algorithm not human intervention?

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Looks like something weird: i pay cc dues before bill generation date however offlate the scores arent moving .Au card whose cibil report shd be after bill report still shows old data (fyi statement date is 26th & i pay by 23rd).Im planning to streamline my portfolio .Any suggestions.

1708187286435.png