• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date

CosmicCat

TF Premier
Yup, BNPL is injurious to the health of your CIC reports.
I never had this, but learned about it in this forum.
So, never again opt any BNPL in future if you want to maintain an awesome score.
Yeah, that's what I've heard too, as they are reported as "Personal/Consumer Loan" in the CIBIL report. And neither of them allow your CIBIL score to increase in the long run.

CosmicCat

TF Premier
LOL, yeah. + IDFC Millennia CC even though I have IDFC Wealth account.
IDFC Millennia CC has made me living in my 20s again.
I would be forever indebted to IDFC for showering me this life changing rejuvenation.
AH, BHAR-BHAR KE SARCASM. LOL

When I applied it in their official website, I had no other relationship with them at the time of application, excluding the Flipkart Pay Later account, which had been closed just 3 months prior. And I was offered just two cards: Millennia and Classic. Even though there are LITERALLY NO DIFFERENCE between both (No, none, nada), I nevertheless opted for Classic, as it felt more *Premium* branding-wise. Even the Select CC has not much value compared to Classic/Millennia. The difference in rewards/benefits is very minute between both.

Daniel16

TF Buzz
I think IDFC is irregular when it comes to reporting credit card usage to CIBIL. I am an existing holder of an IDFC card and my CIBIL report hasn't been updated regarding my IDFC card since August.
Yes. Recently turned 18 and new to all this credit system 😅
So basically I started Flipkart Pay later in the month of October, paid the bill in November. It finally showed up on Experian credit score on 3rd of December ( I kept checking daily). But they haven't reported it to CIBIL yet. Also got a secured IDFC Card during Diwali. Don't know when they will report it to CIBIL. Probably next month....

Quantum

TF Premier
Yes. Recently turned 18 and new to all this credit system 😅
So basically I started Flipkart Pay later in the month of October, paid the bill in November. It finally showed up on Experian credit score on 3rd of December ( I kept checking daily). But they haven't reported it to CIBIL yet. Also got a secured IDFC Card during Diwali. Don't know when they will report it to CIBIL. Probably next month....
So as you have finally landed here and curious about the credit system, read about the negative aspects of BNPL or Pay Later in this forum to understand its impact on your credit score and history.

irohitpragya

TF Premier
Is better to go other cards with same bank or take add-ons.

Purpose - sale discounts.

Like amazon Flipkart sales.

Like icici bank I have coral and coral rupay. Upgrade options available. But confused

sudharshan

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,
If you are holding multiple credit cards, and wants to keep your credit utilisation ration under 30% then you should know, on which date your card issuers report your card uses data to CIBIL.
To know more about how to maintain credit utilisation ratio under 30% or lower watch this video - How To Maintain Credit Utilization Ratio Under 30% | Steps You Must Follow | Pro Tips 🔥🔥🔥 on YouTube (TechnoFino Channel).
Check this list, Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date -

Technofino image bank reporting date.png
What about other banks

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just a curious question,lets say if we clear all dues before statement and later make transactions will cibil score still increase. Au statement date is 25th of every month,if i pay all unbilled dues and statement generated has 0 due.Can i make transactions on AU card after 26th Dec